Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Here´s my little contribution. Its for all ages. Rog and his very long time friends ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Here´s my little contribution. Its for all ages.

Rog and his very long time friends Glenn, Craig, Jay, Dave and I (that´s me Del, just so you can´t say I´m not involved), have over the years taken a "sabbatical" of a few days, and together with our lovely wives, disappeared into the mountains for a little use of our well oiled rifles and hand guns. Hunting! I´ll stress the point, hunting. The beer, the steaks, the tents and all the parephernalia we took with was of no consequence, really. Ok, the beer was the exception.
    Just like the wives that came along so they could just have some afternoon tea and catch up on all the news without relying on their fandangled Facebook profiles.
    On a particular year we all arrived at Rog´s house for some planning and logistics when we all were confronted with the fact the Rog´s wife had just sprained her foot and hurt it quite badly. That fact would obviously put the the Grosser family out of this holiday, much to our disappointment, and Rog too. He was totally flattened by the fact that this one year, the Grossers couldn´t join the party.
    Leaving them with their total discontent, we all left for the mountains the next day.
    And that first day was wonderful. Camped in the wild, the usual place always, amongst the connifers and water streams. The whole bunch of us didin´t waste time in setting up camp and, in the afternoon we still had time to scout the area and make plans for the next day. The weather was wonderful. The ideal conditions were set for a wonderful few days. And we couldn´t but feel sorry for not having the Grossers with us. And for us guys, the absence of Rog was a hard fact we had to live with. Poor guy.
    Returning to camp, late in the afternoon we were all flabbergasted. Surprise doesn´t describe our astounded faces.
    There was Rog! Lounging at our camp-site. He had his tent up, he had started a fire and already set up the barbecue. The steaks were perfectly marinated. Wow!
    "And Rog?" we all exclaimed. "What the heck are you doing here? And the wife?"
    He grimaced a little, somehow letting us know he was a bit uneasy. And he went on to tell us his story.
    "Guys, it´s like this. After you left, the wife kinda started acting a little strange. But I didn´t take too much notice of it. I played it down. That hurt ankle or foot, whatever must have really spun her mind. But early this morning while I was having my cereal, she gets up from bed, does her usual morning thing and then dances into the kitchen with the scantiest underwear."
    At this moment Rog looks up at us to make sure we´re listening.
    " And a very sexy outfit too, I must say" he carried on. "She took hold of my hand, firmly, and dragged me back into the bedroom. damn, I thought, whassup?"
    At this point he shuffled a little in the chair, paused for a while just to make sure we were all taking this in. And I tell you, we all were.
    He tipped his hat back on his head. "Guys, I tell ya. I never seen anything like this in my entire life. The room was filled with liitle candles, mid sized and big ones, all lit. There was a peculiar smell in the air, some scent or other which I cannot fathom what it is. I started getting the message right there. Oh boy!"
    "And dang, she had raided my garage and there, on the bed were chains, belts and I dunno what more."
    Ok, he got our attention. That´s for sure.
    At this time Rog got up from the chair, pulled up his pants a little, and filled his chest. And he started to breath out slowly.
    "She said, honey, tie me up. Wrists, feet to the bed posts. I even had to put a leather belt around her neck. Hand dang I had to do it. She acted toatally weird."
    Ok, we all were quite sure we didn´t want to hear the rest of the story. But Rog insited. His direct look into all our eyes warned us that he hadn´t quite finished.
    "And then she said, honey, baby, now you can do whatever you like."
    "And so, here I am!"
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-26-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    jfcooley likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

LOL! Saw the punchline coming but chuckled nonetheless.
    Delfim likes this.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post

Rog and his very long time friends Glenn, Craig, Jay, Dave and I (that´s me Del, just so you can´t say I´m not involved), have over the years taken a "sabbatical" of a few days, and together with our lovely wives, disappeared into the mountains for a little use of our well oiled rifles and hand guns. Hunting! I´ll stress the point, hunting. The beer, the steaks, the tents and all the parephernalia we took with was of no consequence, really. Ok, the beer was the exception.
    Just like the wives that came along so they could just have some afternoon tea and catch up on all the news without relying on their fandangled Facebook profiles.
    On a particular year we all arrived at Rog´s house for some planning and logistics when we all were confronted with the fact the Rog´s wife had just sprained her foot and hurt it quite badly. That fact would obviously put the the Grosser family out of this holiday, much to our disappointment, and Rog too. He was totally flattened by the fact that this one year, the Grossers couldn´t join the party.
    Leaving them with their total discontent, we all left for the mountains the next day.
    And that first day was wonderful. Camped in the wild, the usual place always, amongst the connifers and water streams. The whole bunch of us didin´t waste time in setting up camp and, in the afternoon we still had time to scout the area and make plans for the next day. The weather was wonderful. The ideal conditions were set for a wonderful few days. And we couldn´t but feel sorry for not having the Grossers with us. And for us guys, the absence of Rog was a hard fact we had to live with. Poor guy.
    Returning to camp, late in the afternoon we were all flabbergasted. Surprise doesn´t describe our astounded faces.
    There was Rog! Lounging at our camp-site. He had his tent up, he had started a fire and already set up the barbecue. The steaks were perfectly marinated. Wow!
    He grimaced a little, somehow letting us know he was a bit uneasy. And he went on to tell us his story.
    "Guys, it´s like this. After you left, the wife kinda started acting a little strange. But I didn´t take too much notice of it. I played it down. That hurt ankle or foot, whatever must have really spun her mind. But early this morning while I was having my cereal, she gets up from bed, does her usual morning thing and then dances into the kitchen with the scantiest underwear."
    " And a very sexy outfit too, I must say" he carried on. "She took hold of my hand, firmly, and dragged me back into the bedroom. damn, I thought, whassup?"
    At this point he shuffled a little in the chair, paused for a while just to make sure we were all taking this in. And I tell you, we all were.
    He tipped his hat back on his head. "Guys, I tell ya. I never seen anything like this in my entire life. The room was filled with liitle candles, mid sized and big ones, all lit. There was a peculiar smell in the air, some scent or other which I cannot fathom what it is. I started getting the message right there. Oh boy!"
    "And dang, she had raided my garage and there, on the bed were chains, belts and I dunno what more."
    At this time Rog got up from the chair, pulled up his pants a little, and filled his chest. And he started to breath out slowly.
    "She said, honey, tie me up. Wrists, feet to the bed posts. I even had to put a leather belt around her neck. Hand dang I had to do it. She acted toatally weird."
    Ok, we all were quite sure we didn´t want to hear the rest of the story. But Rog insited. His direct look into all our eyes warned us that he hadn´t quite finished.
    "And so, here I am!"
    sorry... I'm a bit slow, so how dose this explain the braai ? er I mean barbecue ?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Quote Originally Posted by KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post

"And so, here I am!"
    sorry... I'm a bit slow, so how dose this explain the braai ? er I mean barbecue ?
    If one has to explain a joke, takes all the fun out of it.

KTW
    A blonde decides to give back to society. She finally decides to paint an old man's home for free. "So, what do I paint?" she asks the old man. "The porch," he laughs like there's an inside joke. "Ok!" she says excitedly. The old man walks in his house and his wife looks upset at him. "Did you tell her the porch goes all around the house?" she asks. The man shook his head. "Hey!" the blonde calls, in half hour, "I'm done, and I even had paint left over so I put a second coat." she explains. The happy man waves as the blonde leaves. "And by the way," the blonde says, "by the way, It's not a porsche, It's a ferrari."

KTW
    One day a guy with a Mini Cooper had a some engine problems. He pulled over, popped the hood and had a peek. Fifteen minutes later, there was steam everywhere and he was sitting on the curb. Then another guy with a Porsche 911 Turbo pulled up and asked him his problem. He told him and the guy with the Porsche offered him a tug home. He also told the mini dude that, "If I go too fast, just honk your horn and flash your lights". At the first stop light, a Ferrari F50 stops next to the Porsche, now with some ballast. The F50 guy revs his engine and when the light turns green, the Porsche and Ferrari are doing 140 MPH. They pass a speed trap and the officer says into his CB radio, "Whoa, you won't believe what I just saw. I need some backup! A Ferrari and a Porsche were doin over 140 MPH, and there was a Mini Cooper behind them honking his horn and flashing his lights, trying to get past.

KTW
    one day a Black berry Z10 asks an iPhone 5: " why are you selling so well and I'm not, yet we are both flagship cellphones, I mean seriously what's the difference between you and me ?"

the iPhone replied: "iWork"

don't worry bb fans. I'll get an iphone joke too
    Last edited by KTW; 03-27-2013 at 02:51 PM.

KTW
    now you can upgrade your iPhone 4 and 5 for cheap!

click this link to see how:

http://www.lucidica.com/blog/wp-cont...pgrade-kit.jpg

KTW
    21st century kids standing at a museum in Egypt, looking at the ancient mummies.. they saw "6217BC" written below the mummy. the first kid wondered what it is and asked his friend Jack if he knew what "6217BC meant Jack replied ya i guess that was his blackberry pin number for blackberry messenger!

KTW
    What did the iphone user say to the BlackBerry user? Yeah, I wish I had a Droid instead too.

KTW
    It was nice to see Blackberry showing respect for the loss of Steve Jobs with 3 days of silence. (bbm and bis was down for 3 days world wide)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Carry on like that and the ravens of BB will fly south to peck the living day lights out of you!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow, he just looking for a virtual beat down idnin he?
    Last edited by jfcooley; 03-27-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: hillbilly spellcheck got me

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    21st century kids standing at a museum in Egypt, looking at the ancient mummies.. they saw "6217BC" written below the mummy. the first kid wondered what it is and asked his friend Jack if he knew what "6217BC meant Jack replied ya i guess that was his blackberry pin number for blackberry messenger!
    Just shows how illiterate those kids were, in those days we would never write our BB Pin numbers down
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast