Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~IMO I don't never liked him, however the dude is doing his thing, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~IMO I don't never liked him, however the dude is doing his thing, much respect. To me Andre 3000 is the better lyricist. Long Live Outkast!! Lol

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Lil Wayne's lyrics sometimes can be very random, and often don't make sense to most, but if you really dissect them, they DO MAKE SENSE!! His lyrics are what amaze me....but yes, there are tons of great lyricists out there!! plenty...

"He could see the devil, see the devil in my features, you can smell the ether, you can see cita, you can see cita see the cita in my features I am old voice and the world is my speaker....I'm speakin'"

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Weezy is sick!. 'I' rate him among the best.
    Of course opinions and taste will vary from one person to the next, that's part of being a human being...

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    No such thing as a good rapper...lol.
    ditto BWAHAHAHA!

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    best rapper alive NOPE. I dont even care for his music, i think his best cd was the block is hot. I could care less about his music, he makes no sense to me just comes across as pretty wack. IMO..

lfer1029 no está en línea Stack level 5
    The only rapper I like is Ludacris...he's hilarious

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cwax View Post
    ditto BWAHAHAHA!
    Then why even post in here,buddy. You just can't comprehend the poetic nature of hip-hop. Go talk about Fall out Boy or some other lame nut-hugging pants wearing band.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    best rapper alive NOPE. I dont even care for his music, i think his best cd was the block is hot. I could care less about his music, he makes no sense to me just comes across as pretty wack. IMO..
    Interesting!! I respectfully disagree with a 100% of what you wrote....but that's how it is, to each their own.

But Lil Wayne is the BOMB lol

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolfool View Post
    Then why even post in here,buddy. You just can't comprehend the poetic nature of hip-hop. Go talk about Fall out Boy or some other lame nut-hugging pants wearing band.
    wow that's kinda harsh dont you think?
    everyone here has a right to their own opinion and shouldnt be judged by it.

IMO, i actually like Lil Wayne, i do not think he is the best rapper out there though, but like someone said he is doing his thing.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

lfer1029 no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah that was harsh. Chill out there buddy. I respect every type of music as long as it doesn't talk about guns and shooting people. It's just inhumane.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Hey captain pretentious. You need to relax, you can't take everyone in here so seriously especially when talking about ART, everyone has there opinions.
    I listen to tons of different styles of music and also play lots of different styles of music.

P.S. Fallout Boy is gay and so are nut-hugging pants wearing bands; hate those dudes wearing their sisters jeans with there studded leather belts BLEGH!

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    lmao ^^
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    The RZA. I'm old school.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Best? lmao hell no.... and its true he dont write his own stuff. What about old skool?
    Like Reakwon or Cappaddona from the Wu-tang. Those are my two favs. Das EFX blew my mind back in the day with there lyrics. A tribe called quest was the ish when I was young.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Interesting!! I respectfully disagree with a 100% of what you wrote....but that's how it is, to each their own.

But Lil Wayne is the BOMB lol

i can dig it, I cant relate to him though. I used to be able to and now I cant. Good music for me is music I can relate to, regardless of who or what genre. I dont get into people rapping about being rich, I aint rich. Now somebody needs to rap about sprints lack of mms on blackberries lol i'd cop that (j/k)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast