Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I for one have been listening to Lil Wayne's (wiki) music for years, he's been ... Stackers' Lounge forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Lil Wayne: The Best Rapper Alive?

Advertisement

I for one have been listening to Lil Wayne's (wiki) music for years, he's been in the game for a very long time, he grew up listening to all various types of music and it shows in his own.

I was never a big fan of Rap/Hip-Hop music, but Lil Wayne's talent and unique style is undeniable, he's truly amazing. The first time I really sat down and listened to his music, I was blown away, his lyrics, his beats and his voice, it just comes together and blends like nothing I've ever heard before. I have invested time and some money to get a hold of ALL THE MUSIC I CAN, because he's just that good.

The other thing to love about this stunning rapper is the fact the he's invested tons of time and studio work to produce FREE music for his fans, if you're interested in hearing some of his music, just google Lil Wayne MP3's and you'll find a tremendous amount of FREE music to download (full albums, Mixtapes and Singles) that he has delivered for the sole purpose of pleasing his fans. Now that is what we as fans like to see, an artist giving back to his die hard fans, the fans that made his life what it is, he loves us and he shows us.

*all this is IMO, but Tell Me What You Think of Lil Wayne: THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE..Hands Down!!!

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I like a lot of his work myself

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    No such thing as a good rapper...lol.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F
    Yes he is good but I wont class him as the best rapper alive.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post

I hope you're kidding Lol

Well, I can be honest and say that about 10 years ago I DID NOT like rap/hip hop AT ALL, but I was young and a bit narrow minded. I've opened up my mind and I have a new found respect/appreciation for rap/hip hop artists..especially a beast like Lil Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Mobiman View Post
    Yes he is good but I wont class him as the best rapper alive.

Thanks for the reply Mobiman, but can you name a rapper you think is better? Not trying to argue, I'd just like to hear your opinion, maybe I'll look into any you may list

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Yes there are. Plenty of 'em. You probably just don't take the time to listen. Wayne is good but not the best. Most popular, yes. Best, no way. And I am a fan of his.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    I agree 100% Ive been listening to him since his first underground mixtape. He truly has a unique talent, he can freestyle to any beat anytime of the day, or even freestyle without a beat.

Definitely the best MC/Rapper alive!

My favorites:

LiL Wayne - damn im cold
    LiL Wayne - I got my
    LiL Wayne - I run this
    LiL Wayne - Im me
    LiL Wayne - Lets Pray
    LiL Wayne - Something you forgot

Those are just some of my favorite wayne tunes! Let me know if you cant find them!
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what? Lil lame, tha best rapper alive? Really? Lmao first of all if you did your research, you would know that he don't write his ryhmes. He buys them from people. Like jibbs or tha crew call M.F. And second don't no rappers go around kissing people(Baby) in the mouth. Look it all up on youtube. Or look at any video from the Carter album and what kind of chain he got. It says M.F. Its nots his chain its jibbs chain cause jibb wrote the album. Do your research please.

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok just when I started to get bored with pinstack we finally get a good discussion/debate going bravo.

But I'd have to disagree with him being the best alive, I'd rank him real high but the best naw that's reserved for a true artist not a gimmick rapper, I for one am a fan of wayne's since he ghost wrote I got that work for the big tymers. He like Jay Z said has a delivery like none other but what he says isn't always the best. I'm not gonna type a story here but to be the best alive all things must flow together one your metephors 2 your delivery and 3 what you say which is the most important part. Listen to track one on Kingdom Come Jay says it best "the game's F'ed up N beats is baging N's hook did it ya lyrics didn't, ya gangsta look did it" and lil wayne fits into that verse, yes he has grown and says some absolutly off the wall things in a good way, but he will shoot his self again and say something stupid. He is in the top 5 but the best no

My top 5 of those still in the game.
    JayZ - Dre 3000
    Kanye
    Jada kiss
    Lil wayne
    T.I

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Thanks for the reply Mobiman, but can you name a rapper you think is better? Not trying to argue, I'd just like to hear your opinion, maybe I'll look into any you may list
    It's hard to really call any one MC better than another. There are too many different styles. But some that are just as good as Wayne are:
    Big Boi & Andre 3000 (Outkast)
    Jay-Z
    Nas
    Joell Ortiz
    C Rayz Walz
    Lupe Fiasco
    Wale
    Black Thought (from the Roots)
    Bishop Lamont
    Crooked I
    Devin the Dude
    T.I.
    There's many, many more. Thats just a few that I thought of off the top of the dome.
    Last edited by thecoolfool; 07-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhavmercy View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what? Lil lame, tha best rapper alive? Really? Lmao first of all if you did your research, you would know that he don't write his ryhmes. He buys them from people. Like jibbs or tha crew call M.F. And second don't no rappers go around kissing people(Baby) in the mouth. Look it all up on youtube. Or look at any video from the Carter album and what kind of chain he got. It says M.F. Its nots his chain its jibbs chain cause jibb wrote the album. Do your research please.
    Okay, this is just Peoples Opinions, no need for the bashing Lol.

This is just talk, I for one think Lil Wayne is the best, but of coarse, there are some other very good rappers/MC's out there.

I also really like: Jay-Z, The Game, Eminem (Slim Shady LP, Marshal Mathers LP), Kanye West, Tupac and a few others.......But for me right now, Lil Wayne is the best, he's more versatile, he can rap fast, slow and to any and all beats. Most rappers have a certain style, you already know how they rap, they don't switch it up, but Lil Wayne does.

My favorite Lil Wayne Songs:

Put Some Keys On that
    We Takin' Over
    Live From 504
    Blooded
    PMW
    I'm Me
    One Night Only

A lot of these are from his Drought (series) CD's...he just rapped over other rappers beats, but he tears it up.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    OMG i still cannot understand what the big fuss is over JAYZ, he is overrated.
    Jibbs sucks. So does jayz IMO

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Yes he's very innovativeto keep reinventing his0self I've listened since unlv days us tru wayne fans know those day but he not the best yet to it more than popularity he hot now but he has to strt coming with more content like teachers like nas or krs one because he has a lot of power and minds following him now that what a great rapper does teaches and inspire but at same giving a real life run down and in my book he almost with the greats tupac. Nas and so on
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolfool View Post
    Yes there are. Plenty of 'em. You probably just don't take the time to listen. Wayne is good but not the best. Most popular, yes. Best, no way. And I am a fan of his.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast