Well, I have taken a short term stock of my life and I must say ... Stackers' Lounge forum

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5

Life is good :)

Well, I have taken a short term stock of my life and I must say life is pretty good right now. I had a reasonably good day at work today. A very productive month overall. I'm in good health and good spirits, I'll be seeing my girlfriend in a few hours and I get to give her her christmas present. She's so excited cause she has no idea what it is (shhhh,don't tell but its a wii)). I'm getting ready to move closer to work which will also put me closer to my gym and closer to civilization and best of all, in a 3G coverage area!Which reminds me, I'm fortunate enough to be able to have a bold. Hehe. On top of that, in an effort to get rid of the cash in my pocket (I hate carrying cash) I pumped ten gallons of gas and got 5.68 gallons out of it. A couple of months ago I'd be luck to break 2.5 gallons out of 10 bucks. I have my job, my health, and my sanity...

Life is good...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Agreed! Life is Good!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    just ask
    It's nice to hear some positivity around here sometimes. Glad to hear that life is good for you. Spread some of that happiness around its always nice to see.