Let's open a Dexter discussion. It is by far my favorite show. Anyone like it, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Lets try something new: What fellow Stackers watch the show Dexter

Advertisement

Let's open a Dexter discussion. It is by far my favorite show. Anyone like it, dislike it, if you dont know about it, keep up on this thread and learn about it...lets just get some general discussions going. Only 1 episode left this season, what is going to happen?!?!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I LOVE this show. Dexter and Nip/Tuck are my favorite shows of all times.
    What is going to happen you ask ? hmm ... The skinner will probably get Dexter. Thats what i think.

PIN/ID
    ask
    It is a really cool show. I think its going to be Miguel's brother Ramon who gets Dexter, I am just waiting to see how he is going to get out of the mess he's in.

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Love the show. We know there is another season, but I am thinking that Miguels brother will hunt down Dexter and he will have wiped out the family..
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Dexter is a great show! i love it... it's going to be real interesting now to see what happens with Miguel Prado now gone... and the skinner is still on the loose so now Dex has someone to pin it on perhaps.. but the plan has to come together to perfection before the skinner gets to Dex.

oh man oh man!!
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yeah, the show is awesome. When they tied him up and threw him in the trunk, I thought for sure he was goin down, then he ends up getting loose and punching Masuka in the face when they open the trunk to surprise him...it was so funny, I didnt even see that comming, I thought the skinner grabbed him.