Anyone have any good drink ideas for lemon vodka that's easy?... Stackers' Lounge forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

lemon vodka

Advertisement

Anyone have any good drink ideas for lemon vodka that's easy?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Pmarshall,

I've never infused vocka with anything but peppers but, I'll bet if I wanted to make some lemon-flavored vodka I'd start with the pealing - you know, that stuff that cooks put into dishes they call the "zest" of the flavor when they scrape off tiny outer flakes from the pealing into their dish. You could try it in small amounts just so you don't ruin a whole bottle. Any help? Good luck.

Of course you could always just squeeze in some juice and go from there. First, I'm an experimenter - can you tell?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

CoreyS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A25005
    I think we're talking about vodka that is already lemon flavoured... Like Skyy Infusions.

At any rate, Webtender is your friend. www.webtender.com. Use the "In My Bar" option to select the items you have and it will generate a list of what you can make.

Thanks for the reply jack!...but yeh I was talkn bout already lemon flavored vodka..I have a bottle of smirnoff lemon vodka which I used to make lemonchelo lemonade (by the way everyone should taste!) But they ingredients and prep are kinda hard when u get a few in you so I was wondering I'd someone knows a quick and easy mix drink. For example one of my fav drinks are vanilla vodka with vanilla coke..can't taste the vodka and its still tasty...but ill def look at that bartender site! Thnks a lot!

NP pmarshall, You're definitely out of my league now. I was a little interested when I thought you were going to try to make it. I'm not much of a lemon flavored drinker though - 'more the gin and tonic with olive - NEVER a twist - or maybe a vodka/tonic the same way. Good luck coming up with a drink. I'd probaly just put it in the freezer and drink it in a martini glass.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Haha for sure jack! I like to experiment with diff stuff drinls and mixes. Martini is a great drink too. Nothing beats a cold beer though lol

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Haha for sure jack! I like to experiment with diff stuff drinls and mixes. Martini is a great drink too. Nothing beats a cold beer though lol
    Gotta go with that! Nothing's better than a cold beer on a hot summer day, or with bar-b-que, or pizza, or a sandwich, or crackers and cheese, or Mexican food, or ... you've got the idea.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Gotta go with that! Nothing's better than a cold beer on a hot summer day, or with bar-b-que, or pizza, or a sandwich, or crackers and cheese, or Mexican food, or ... you've got the idea.
    beer is best i usually end up wrecking myself drinking hard alcohol
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

That freezing ice cold bud I was drinking all day yesterday at the USM game sure was hitting the spot!