I am getting a 32" LCD HDTV soon, so I wanted to have a few ... Stackers' Lounge forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

LCD HDTV Cables help?

Advertisement

I am getting a 32" LCD HDTV soon, so I wanted to have a few things going to it. First I will have an HDMI cable going from Cable box to TV, then Component cables from XBox 360 to TV, and last I will VGA/Audio from Laptop to TV.

Can anyone make recommend some cables for me? I would like to buy an HDMI, VGA, and RCA Audio Cable (3.5 mm to Red/White) from one store where I can get express shipping.

I also heard that the maker of the cables doesn't matter, because they are just cables, so I also don't want to spend a lot of money. If brand does matter, feel free to let me know!

Thanks.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    a good cable pays for it self with best sound or picture. think of it a premuim for you car but only need to buy once.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.16823/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    i remember being told if i can spend 20% of the value of the equipment value on cables. maybe just get cheap for now and when u have the funds upgrade one. if u dont notice any difference then keep what u have.
    hope that make sense
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.16823/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0