Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by CrackBerry08 I know, I know... the sun revolves around the earth. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Re: Law Enforcement?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerry08
    I know, I know... the sun revolves around the earth. I think this thread has run it's course. You win because because you added Officers into they fray. I guess I'm just jealous because I don't get to call myself something completely unrelated to my job.
    Well thats very unfortunate man, dont be jealous.

"A competent and self confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invaribaly a symptom of neurotic insecurity."
    -Robert Heinlein

Thats what my Sgt quotes alot and my wife.
    Last edited by xtasyboi_00; 07-24-2007 at 07:31 AM.

PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerry08
    Duly noted.

Also, in the good ol' US of A, police have no part in federal matters. Police are local. Federal is country wide.

Well, theres such thing as Military Police, who works for the Federal Government

Which does the same thing. LAW ENFORCEMENT!

I will post you the job description of a

3P0-1 (Security forces) for the airforce also known as MP
    --
    SF duties ensure combat capability through the functions of installation security, nuclear and conventional weapon systems and resources security, air base defense, law enforcement, information security, military working dog activities, and combat arms training and maintenance. Security Forces participate in contingency operations.

Although they may only work on base, but still POLICE is/are the people who is in- charge of ENFORCING THE LAW.

PIN/ID
    PM

Man, i would like to take you in an Administrative Justice class and Political and governance class.

PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry boss, to me it sounds like you are totally Making your own police force.

Or somehow you have your own interpretation of what and who enforces the law.

I do respect the opinion, or maybe your definition,or your understanding. but if we all go to what the book says, police does law enforcement..

But I'm very interested in knowing how you came up with the idea. Any books? Professors? Gave you that insight?

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~US Marshal. DEA. ATF. FBI I can keep going if you would like. These are all Law Enforcement and they are all Federal and are "country wide".

CrackBerry08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ec9936

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wow... Not only are my ideas being attacked, but I'm being attacked . How do personal attacks prove I'm wrong? Personal attacks only prove the attacker is more interested in attacking me than my ideas. God bless America! Maybe I should obey the law because I fear punishment, not because understand why the laws are in place. That's not to say I understand every law. I don't. Did I ever claim to be smarter? Did I ever claim other people aren't? Why would you think I think I'm superior unless you thought you we're inferior? Talk about class of mind and/or class of any type was never brought about by me. I am amused.

US Marshal, DEA, ATF, FBI, etc. Are not police.

I think I'll clarify the differences between law and order. Laws are rules created to maintain order. Police do not uphold law. Police uphold order when and only when needed to.

twieder no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E83629

don't forget about Kindergarten Cops!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Correct they uphold order...but to do that they follow what? The Laws.

Police are Law enforcement officers...even the OP admitted that. This is getting out of hand.

:closed:
    Last edited by EvolutionCSR; 07-24-2007 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12