Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Designed fellowship, take a break on all the main topics of BB and randomly talk ... Stackers' Lounge forum

HEXED no está en línea Stack level 2

late night conversations

Advertisement

Designed fellowship, take a break on all the main topics of BB and randomly talk bout anything!

Anyone?
    Sir Anthony

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

Re: late night conversations

Why is Evanescence performing at the MTV Latin Awards? Don't get me wrong, after Liv Kristine and Tarja, Amy Lee is a dream. Still, it's not Latin music.

I'll start.. Well I'm. Anthony, live in cali and the weathers nice and yeah I'm a star if ur asking!!

I've been in lots of movies. My starin rows are titled "EXTRAS" that's just a fancy way of sayin "super star in the makin" you know Hollywood talk shh, shh keep it low cuz my fans and stuff.

Probably seen me in films such as scream 2 , I'm the dude that got killed befor the credits rolled! Lasted only five minutes.. But enough bout me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don't know but the show is kind of good... Latan, french, English its all the same, Europe

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has anyone watched flavor of flav on vh1? That show is so crazy and it gets high ratings lol.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by levanhieu
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has anyone watched flavor of flav on vh1? That show is so crazy and it gets high ratings lol.
    Yes...and that ranks as one of the DUMBEST shows of all time in my book...I actually watched 15 minutes of it one night because I was bored...

The only show I watch on E! that even remotely interests me is The Soup...Only wish it was longer than a half an hour...

I did find myself watching an episode of House Of Carters one night because I think it's ridiculous how staged it is...

Oh yeah, and Mr T's "I Pity The Fool" is an absolute joke...Looks like it should be played in schools for kids.

As far as the good shows, where did they all go???

Six Feet Under...The Sopranos...Rescue Me...Entorage...Bill Maher...24...And yes, I am a guy, but I still used to watch Sex And The City on HBO...

Then they tried to bring back Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was TERRIBLE...Just like when they brought back The Family Guy...NO WHERE near as good as it used to be...

Ok, going off on a rant here...sorry...

Yes, Flava Of Love is a ridiculously stupid show...

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~flava of love is like a train wreck. You don't want to watch, but you can't look away!

Right now I'm watching the discovery chanel. The show is called big science: robosapiens. Its about people that have become paralyzed or suffered a stroke and can't move so they out electrodes into their brains so they can control computers and mechanical devices with their brains! Kinds scary but but the scifi geek in me is thinking cool!

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hello everyone I am actually watching the wizards game against the celtics. No offense Hexed but Hollywood has gone too reality. A buddy of mine is out there in LA acting and I tells him every week when talk. The UPN shows are cool and the Soap Opera gigs where pay the bills, but he better not ever do a reality show.Flava of Love put us back 1000 yrs. If it wasn't for Sunday Ticket and NBA League Pass. I probably wouldn't have a TV. Oh yes I would because 24 comes back on in January. But best of luck out there. But jchapman01 what you are watch on discovery channel. I would be totally lost. You made me realize I'm just an average tech head.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I don't know if it's just local or nation wide, but KERA, the DFW area PBS station has the Johnny Cash Live at Montreux, 1994 show on right now.

Just for you Johnny fans out there.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

aduggalios no está en línea Stack level 1

Dudes its lonely in the uk I guess, all u bb'ers seem to be in the states! Hope all is well, bb has substituted my addiction to whiskhy, still tryin' to figure if that's a good thing. A woman drove me to drink and I never had the cortesy to thank her, pardon the spelling, must be the cheap whizzzky

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

I love Flavor of Love!!! But I am also a big time Public Enemy fan, so I go way back with Flav!

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Cant stand it, neither can anyone else in my household, even my 3 dogs.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Quote Originally Posted by aduggalios
    Dudes its lonely in the uk I guess, all u bb'ers seem to be in the states! Hope all is well, bb has substituted my addiction to whiskhy, still tryin' to figure if that's a good thing. A woman drove me to drink and I never had the cortesy to thank her, pardon the spelling, must be the cheap whizzzky
    not all of us bb'ers are from the US some people on here are from the UK

im from the US though

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Dexter on Showtime is the best show I have seen in may years. Even better then The Sopranos.
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Flavor of love is like an accident on the highway- you know you shouldn't look but you can't help but stare. I don't know who was uglier - FLAV or the chicks he was messing with- lol. One of the chicks mother's was UGH-LEE!!! Ugly an AMAZING LEVEL, I know he chose the chick with with Biggest Butt, which I predicted at the beginning of the series and placed a $1 bet- WOOHOO WON A DOLLAR!

On a more serious note- I am a HUGE Battlestar Galatica fan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast