Hollywood, CA -- I'm walkingb down Hollywood Blv, getting the feel of my long, curved ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

LALAland Halloween

Advertisement

Hollywood, CA -- I'm walkingb down Hollywood Blv, getting the feel of my long, curved vampirish teeth. Who is this witch in a black pointed hat and striped stockings next to me?...oh, yes. :-)

Pirates, Darth Vaders, the maimed, Yodas, headless corpses, nurses in angelic white.

[Some @#$%^&! pushed me and I hit SEND :-( The full version follows ]
    Last edited by gkast1; 11-01-2007 at 05:18 AM. Reason: premature SEND

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Hollywood, CA -- I'm walking down Hollywood Blv, getting the feel of my long, curved vampirish teeth. Who is this witch in a black pointed hat and striped stockings next to me?...oh, yes. :-)

Pirates, Darth Vaders, the maimed, Yodas, headless corpses, nurses in angelic white.

Across from El Capitan a 9-year-old girl with her band is singing "Hotel California" and "Sweet Child of Mine".

The Blv is effectively a parking lot--maybe 1 mph.

Women are walking around in black bras and panties. Nothing else, you say? Sure. A pair of wings. A tail.

At McCadden two of them pose with passers-by...they get pawed, they slap and take off.

24 hour prohibition on silly string.

Buxom Indian wenches, feather in their hair.

At Highland a hawtie in a red dress and restraint collar, being led on leash.

At Whitley, long lines to a popular watering hole. King King is blaring out Bauhaus, "Telegram Sam", "Bela Lugosi's Dead"

At Wilcox, a bunch of Hell's Angels on their chopped dogs. Stereos on, "Agents of the law, luckless pedestrian..". They convince a half-naked hawtie to lie back on a bike and pose.

At Cahuenga a drag queen slaps my butt. S/he probably was NOT in costume! :-)

Convicts. Prophets in flowing beards with wooden staffs. Ready to descend into the subway at Highland and write their words on the walls?

The 9-year-old is singing "Sweet Home Alabama"

A portable potty decorated with skulls and ghosts. As if they weren't already scary enough.

A stop at Ivar, a NY Pizzeria, for divine spanakopitta, baked when ordered, with tzatziki sauce.

The gates of heaven and hell have opened, and spew forth devil girls and other spirits of the night.

Sex and drugs and rock'n'roll? Well, not too many drugs--the police is out in force, on bicycles too.

Girls giggle at various ghoulish proposals. Sex...but later. Right now, it's the spectacle.

Come to think of it, the Boulevard is not that different from ANY night! :-))
    Last edited by gkast1; 11-01-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: accidental SEND

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: LALAland Halloween

I wanted to go to that one , I had to work tho.

PIN/ID
    244F596F

Re: LALAland Halloween

It's still going on, flash ! There is still time...and act-SHUNN!