Hi! I just joined the girlpowerbbusers group but I've looked on pinstack to find the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

ladies..where do i find

Advertisement

Hi! I just joined the girlpowerbbusers group but I've looked on pinstack to find the link and I find nothing. help I want to play in that forum too! So where exactly do I go to do so?? I know I feel like I'm having a duhhhhh moment! Thanks I look forward to having a new addiction! Lesa

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: ladies..where do i find

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Good question. I joined too awhile back and wanted to send a post out that I would do custom themes for girls if neone wanted one. Let's see if we get a response. May be the wrong place to post.

PIN/ID
    ask

Well I don't know were else to post awhile back I think I tried pinstack not sure which forum though.:-S. Maybe will get lucky! Did I read u were from Texas? I'm in Austin,Tx, just curious. Thanks hope to talk soon! If not maybe we could gather all the girls together one night a week and gossip/ I mean talk of important world issues! B-) lesa

PIN/ID
    ask

Custom themes? Ohhh nice, I'd love a prince custom theme and/ or audrey hepburn..if your ever just have a day when u feel like making one . I'd pay u , I have no skill yet to make u anything but maybe one day I will. Tell me are they difficult? They look very complicated, heck I'm doing good just to figure out all the little odds and ends of my BB! Lol have a good night! I'm a night owl! :-O lesa

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

I joined the girlpowerbbusers group too and I don't know where everyone meets or anything.