Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

An Abercrombie model as the star???? I Dunno have to watch for myself and then ... Stackers' Lounge forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Knight Rider is coming back!

Advertisement

An Abercrombie model as the star???? I Dunno have to watch for myself and then see!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    They did a stupid move by making the new K.I.T.T. a Mustang. Come on a Mustang, that's such a horrible choice.

This shouldve been the new K.I.T.T, a C6 Z06 all blacked out. The ultimate muscle car out now.

A Charger would have been a better move. I also read from Wizard that a He-Man, Voltron, GI Joe, and Thundercats are all being made into live action films. GI Joe sounds dumb. I hear the "All American Hero" goes international to fight terrosists with a group of people from different countries. Go figure. Oh yeah, and another Street Fighter movie that has nothing to do with Jean Claude. It's going to be a Chun Li based film
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Exactly what will be the point of it this time?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Can I say it any better. Yes the Shelby GT is a horrible choice. And Im not the only one who think this way, trust me. Like I said a c6 z06 is a better choice any day of the week. Find someone that disagrees with that. Not only is the new mustangs ugly, yes even the GT500 compared to the Z06 and 67' Shelby Eleanor mustangs. The handling is complete garbage, crappy suspension technology. Ford tried to cut costs with the suspension and they are paying for it with only a straight line car. Its no comparison to a C6 Z06 at all, the C6 Z06 owns it in all categories you name it. Hell even the base C6 beats a Shelby GT500, been proven. Tell me a Corvette isn't a better choice be it a C6 or C6 Z06 it fits all the categories performance wise and even looks the part. So is a Shelby GT a horrible choice..................YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS...
    performance wise?

its a tv show.. not reality.

I think they made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Exactly what will be the point of it this time?
    They really haven't leaked too many details. I think they started with the car and the star and are working from that point. It's going down in flames worse than Pamela Anderson and V.I.P, but the first season will provide some entertainment. The 80's are back!

Now where did I put my dunks and rope chain?
    Last edited by blackninja; 01-19-2008 at 10:08 PM.

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

I'll prolly check it out when it's on......saw the preview......anything's better than that drunk Hasselhof

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
    performance wise?

its a tv show.. not reality.

I think they made the right choice.

Yeah its a TV show but still people will know what car that is, at least car guys who know about cars more than the basics. And it doesn't represent what a modern day K.I.T.T should be, using those performance data (at least what people picture it as). Like I said a Corvette Z06 would be a more realistic K.I.T.T anyway you look at it. I think they made a horrible choice as I stated. The modern Mustang is just a car that doesn't fit the bill. Whatever we each have our own opinions, I could argue this further but I wont.
    Last edited by tj2311111; 01-19-2008 at 11:16 PM.

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

well a mustang dosn't stick out like a sore thumb like a vette dose also corvette enignes an parts are expensive to maintain aloot of cool shows like that went tunder caus of the prduction costs besides would you rather have GM handling it?

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah its a TV show but still people will know what car that is, at least car guys who know about cars more than the basics. And it doesn't represent what a modern day K.I.T.T should be, using those performance data (at least what people picture it as). Like I said a Corvette Z06 would be a more realistic K.I.T.T anyway you look at it. I think they made a horrible choice as I stated. The modern Mustang is just a car that doesn't fit the bill. Whatever we each have our own opinions, I could argue this further but I wont.
    I agree with you!
    Besides you can't tell a know it all anything, because they are in denial and can't be wrong.

Ronnie_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317B114E

OMG i hope not, haha

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

im not feeling the mustang thing i think kit should be something more futuristc at least a camero or next gen mustang

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

I wanna write the cheesy intro music!!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Yeah heard about it... one of my favorite shows when I was younger.............. I don't want to watch it because it's going to be a mustang now
    /~*brooke

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by cwax View Post
    I wanna write the cheesy intro music!!
    That was not cheesy intro music, that song was bomb! I have it stored somewhere on my blackberry as a ringtone. I still say the Dodge Charger would have been a good choice for KITT. Hey, does anyone remember KARR?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    That was not cheesy intro music, that song was bomb! I have it stored somewhere on my blackberry as a ringtone. I still say the Dodge Charger would have been a good choice for KITT. Hey, does anyone remember KARR?
    MOPAR pfft........

K.A.R.R.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post

EXTRA CHEESE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast