Kettlebell Essentials Workshop Experience the best in Russian Kettlebell training with IKFF certified Kettlebell trainer ... Stackers' Lounge forum

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Smile Kettlebell Essentials Class- August 16th(Saturday)- Gilbert, AZ

Advertisement

Kettlebell Essentials Workshop

Experience the best in Russian Kettlebell training with IKFF certified Kettlebell trainer Bob Garon.

What will be covered?

The six basic Kettlebell exercises will be taught. They are the swing, snatch, cleans, presses, squats, Turkish get ups and several variations of each. You can also expect to learn great combination drills to maximize strength, power, fat burning and ultimate conditioning for all ages and both males and females.

What is a Kettlebell?

Kettlebells are solid cast iron or steel weights that look like a cannon ball with a handle attached. They come in all sizes from 9lbs to 125lbs. They have been used in Russia since the 1700's and have found their way into America in recent years. They are now being used by Pro football teams, the Secret Service, Mixed martial artist, Fire fighters, Power lifters, Weightlifters and everyday people just like you.

Why use Kettlebells?

The Kettlebell uses all your core muscles which are absolutely essential for maintaining good health. Unlike any other standard weight training or fitness programs, Kettlebells reduce the risk of injury because the movements are based on functional movements. A typical Kettlebell routine builds functional muscular strength by mimicking movements in your everyday life. A single routine will use all ranges of motion so joints and muscles are strengthened from all angles.

I will teach you the most efficient methods of Kettlebell Training as well as specific workout designing and breathing techniques.

What are you waiting for?

When: Saturday, August 16th, 2008

Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm

Cost: $75- payment can be made HERE or at class.

Gilbert, AZ 85296
    (Intersection: Lindsay & Pecos)

Certified Kettlebell Instructor Bob Garon, IKFF

For Information Call: 480-634-3250 or PIN me: 246BDD57

I look forward to hearing from you to reserve your spot. If you have any questions please contact me. Thanks
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ooo dang. If only I lived in AZ. I would be in for sure. Just bought my first pair of kettle bells Last weekend. I would love to learn more about the moves and such. I have only a couple exercises down. I expect to increase my kettle bell stock and knowledge. Have fun and good luck filling the classes. If people want to try a different way of weight\core training take this opportunity. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Ooo dang. If only I lived in AZ. I would be in for sure. Just bought my first pair of kettle bells Last weekend. I would love to learn more about the moves and such. I have only a couple exercises down. I expect to increase my kettle bell stock and knowledge. Have fun and good luck filling the classes. If people want to try a different way of weight\core training take this opportunity. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for your kind words. I wish you could come too. Maybe you know of someone here?

You can also visit my website for much more direct info on Kettlebells, training in general, nutrition and more.

www.bobgarontraining.com
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks man I will most def check it out. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~