First off: Read a post that CBS did a study that Text Messaging or using ... Stackers' Lounge forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Just need to vent...

Advertisement

First off:

Read a post that CBS did a study that Text Messaging or using a cellphone/Blackberry while driving is dangerous.

REALLY? NO KIDDING?

This is completely asinine...

Talk about a waste of time and money.

How about doing a report that bullets hurt when they penetrate your body? Or how ice cream melts when it's cold.

Next, I am SO sick and tired of all the different sites doing "Pearl Sightings" on the release of the Pearl on the Cingular network...It's like NORAD "tracking Santa Clause" on Christmas eve.

And finally, Kevin Federline did NOT get dumped by Britney Spears by a text message on his BlackBerry...It's clearly a SIDEKICK (which seems appropriate for someone as immature as him).

Ok...Now I'm done...

stormyone no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah... I agree....

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE
    Yeah!!!
    Live every day like it's your last cause it may be.

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E
    Couldn't have said it better my self.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rush88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30156d2b
    Definitely...especially on that last point...I'm sick of people calling any phone that has some version of a qwerty keyboard a "BlackBerry." It's just not the same....and please don't associate BB's good name with kevin federline..

well said N8

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ya i hear what you saying .......
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oh N8 ! You keep me in stitches ! Lol even at this ungodly time of the am !

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Now I am bored...Someone recommend something...

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Just need to vent...

drive and type

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok, what is worse is all these damn jewler ads on TV, trying to make women nag for it like kids nagging for toys, only worse because of elevated price, expectations, and extortion. It makes me wish the first person to discover diamonds was still alive so I can beat them with a lead pipe.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

haha

"diamonds are a girls bestfriend (second only to the credit card)"
    - a friend
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

N8, ur thread topic is hilarious!!!! Hahahaha!!!...

First off I drive and type all the time, plus I drive a 6-speed Trans Am WS6, so I got "mad skills" when it comes to mastering typing and driving. LOL!!!

2nd off, I think we all know by now the govt. wastes their money on the most bulls*it of studdies and research. I think they sit around going, "damn, what's the most rediculous way we can spend a million bucks today?" (Wish I had that problem!...haha)

And these sightings...Ugh, who gives a "rats as*".. Haha! The "tracking santa clause" comment was hilarious, but people...where I live it's RARE to see a BB, let alone a PEARL!! Lol - every1's like "ooooh, you have a BB. Come to think of it, a guy @ the bar a couple wknds ago said he had BB envy cause he had some 7xxx model and seen my sweet 8700! Haha... (Ok back on track here!...)

And...the deal on k-fed and britney... (Thinks long list of swear words that can't be typed...) It was totally a freakin side-kick cause now that fed's not living off brit's money we all know he doesn't have the financial means or class to own a BB like us nifty folks here! Lol! (Geez, couldn't tell I wasn't much of a k-fed or brit fan huh?)

So since this is the "vent" thread... I'm gonna vent on a few OTHER things quick.

I'm so beyond fed up w/ living in the s*ithole midwest, especially for some1 like me geared towards the "entertainment" field. It's what I know, it's what I went to school for and hell, it's what I'm good @, it's that simple... I grew up here and have family and friends here, that's why I'm bi*chin about it, but, I can't even manage to get some half-as* job here to save up money and move to a city more intended for what I'm lookin for such as LA or Vegas. So cause I'm so damn broke, I have 0 comming in and about 850 a month that's suppose to be going out to bills, I'm stuck living at home w/ my parents and as it that wasn't enuf, this girl hasn't done some highly needed shopping in a couple years now. Haha...seriously tho, just wish I could pay my damn bills! Man... It truely sucks for me living in a town where agriculture and medical are the big fields here.

...Alright rant over!