Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~NO and I challenge any guy that says so to try NASTY by ... Stackers' Lounge forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Just curious if anyone smokes cigars in here?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~NO and I challenge any guy that says so to try NASTY by drew estate and tell me they don't like it.

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Im messing with you. But I do think flavored cigars are girly. Besides that once you put a cigar like that in your humidor its ruined. Just my .02 but to each there own. But a flavored cigar is like drinking a Zima or a Smirnoff Ice

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~NO and I challenge any guy that says so to try NASTY by drew estate and tell me they don't like it.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

i respectfully disagree. yes, you SHOULD store flavored or INFUSED (the term i prefer) cigars by themselves. luckily all my drew estates come in humidor quality boxes. and flavored dosent mean grape or pina colatta (?) most of the drew estate's i smoke are herbal (not THAT HERB) or botanically flavored. i just thought the less experienced of the stack might be less timid about trying something that didnt smell like old leather and taste like a recycled tire. see, ya hook em with the kaluah cigar, and reel em in on the cohibas. it's all good bro, as long as we can smoke at the end of the day, it's all jokes to me!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

speaking of jokes...one day we were all smoking cigars watching the fights at my house. Well my buddy was smoking a Drew Estate (i think a acid) Anyways we were giving him crap saying he was smoking a girl cigar and etc. Well my phone rings and I tell my buddy its his g/f and she found his balls and a real cigar. hahahahah I crack myself up

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    i respectfully disagree. yes, you SHOULD store flavored or INFUSED (the term i prefer) cigars by themselves. luckily all my drew estates come in humidor quality boxes. and flavored dosent mean grape or pina colatta (?) most of the drew estate's i smoke are herbal (not THAT HERB) or botanically flavored. i just thought the less experienced of the stack might be less timid about trying something that didnt smell like old leather and taste like a recycled tire. see, ya hook em with the kaluah cigar, and reel em in on the cohibas. it's all good bro, as long as we can smoke at the end of the day, it's all jokes to me!

PIN/ID
    OICU812

have you ever TRIED one?
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

yeah. I know the rep for the drew estates that goes in my local lounge. He's hooked me up with some different blends. There just not my thing to each there own. Thats why theres chocolate and vanilla

PIN/ID
    OICU812

very pensive avatar bwt. yeah you're right. i just hate when people dog and haven't at least TRIED em. you tried em, and didn't like em, that's totally different.

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yep I like a good cigar. Just have been having a hard time finding one I really like. I phy a few boxes of la reservas. Like them pretty well but I am too new to the whole smoking thing to know what a good and a bad cigar are. I know what tastes good and I guess that's the big difference. Anybody have good luck with any online stores as far ss good deals and good cigars as well. Or do you get tours mostly from local shops

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Gotta love suretype^^^

PIN/ID
    OICU812

Quote Originally Posted by Smokem
    Yep I like a good cigar. Just have been having a hard time finding one I really like. I phy a few boxes of la reservas. Like them pretty well but I am too new to the whole smoking thing to know what a good and a bad cigar are. I know what tastes good and I guess that's the big difference. Anybody have good luck with any online stores as far ss good deals and good cigars as well. Or do you get tours mostly from local shops
    i go to my local shop. there was a rumor floating around that one of the bigger web dealers was jacking credit card cumbers and running up hellatious bills then not answering the phone. i dont remember which one so i just stay away... besides your shop guy can tell you WAY more about what you might like than a website, and if you get on his good side, you just might score some free stuff from time to time. my guy is forever throwing in a free sample of a new cigar and telling me to call him once i smoke it and let him know what i think, or a lighter from time to time, seconds, whatever. it pays to shop local.

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

I usually order mine through a magazine, since there is like only one decent smoke shop in town. I like buying the 5 packs, that way I can try a few different ones.

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

jrcigars.com Order my thruough there when I cant get to a shop... fast and reliable ... come packaged really good...
    kre8berry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234