so i still have the problem with my bb pin messaging as for some reason ... Stackers' Lounge forum

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

just a small warning

Advertisement

so i still have the problem with my bb pin messaging as for some reason all the contacts have gone to busy so i have tried to sort the problem many ways but failed
    so what i am planning to do is pin everyone in my contacts just saying (testing) if it work do reply if not then i guess i will delete all the contacts and add everyone again,
    just throught i would let you all know just incase you got a pin saying testing and throught wtf is this
    its just me trying to sort out the problem.
    hope this is ok with all?
    Death is only the beginning

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: just a small warning

Quote Originally Posted by littlemojo
    so i still have the problem with my bb pin messaging as for some reason all the contacts have gone to busy so i have tried to sort the problem many ways but failed
    so what i am planning to do is pin everyone in my contacts just saying (testing) if it work do reply if not then i guess i will delete all the contacts and add everyone again,
    just throught i would let you all know just incase you got a pin saying testing and throught wtf is this
    its just me trying to sort out the problem.
    hope this is ok with all?
    mojo - did you try a battery pull?
    that happens to me sometimes (tho not ALL of my contacts go unavail, just a few)
    a battery pull will normally fix it

BoostBerry87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    N/A

thank for the heads up!

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

ok here`s what happened so far sent out about 63 pins saying testing most have sent a reply back asking (what am i testing) and have been ok with it so thnx for that.
    the only ones who havent replyed back are as fellows:

staceyrvc,kim,mr david,big_avi,chelle,cojo24,deepak datta,ez69,j alessi, jaye,mhiggy,pierre cunningham,spot this,will aka brooklyn kid,latinlegacy.

dont know why this is but it just says busy,unavail i think it maybe because the pin has changed but not sure but if you did get the test pin but havent replyed, it would be great if you could send a pin just saying ok, so that way i wont delete you from my contacts list. also if anyone whats to add me to there list feel free.
    Death is only the beginning