Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If If's and but's were berries and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas.... Stackers' Lounge forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: JonBenet Ramsey

Advertisement

If If's and but's were berries and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas.

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

lol n8, I just read that it was a kidnapping gone wrong, another plausable story. Time will tell.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Lets try to get to heated about this people. Right now its all guesses and conjecture. We need more facts.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Arrest in Ramsey Case Presents More Questions
    By RICK LYMAN and RALPH BLUMENTHAL
    It is unclear whether John M. Karr’s confession is genuine
    or the product of a troubled, attention-seeking man.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/18/us...html?th&emc=th

profbob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D32527

I now think this guy didn't do it at all. Jon Benet was garroted but Karr said she died accidentally.

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

i just hope that the truth comes out in the end and i am for on sick of the media blowing up and out of proportion so many activities in the news today. Am sooo glad i dont watch tv anymore!! then i can spend more time on pinstacks.com
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by shafferds
    i just hope that the truth comes out in the end and i am for on sick of the media blowing up and out of proportion so many activities in the news today. Am sooo glad i dont watch tv anymore!! then i can spend more time on pinstacks.com
    You should read my blog. I think we need to file a class action lawsuit against the media for "unnecessary mental anguish".

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't care if this guy admits to it or not, he didn't do it. From the looks of it I think he has mental problems. People confess to crimes they didn't commit all the time for two reasons: first is attention. Second is they are so sociopathic that they follow a crime and get absorbed in it and actually start to believe that they did it.

Plain and simple: she smarted off to mom about a Christmas present, mom slapped her, she fell and hit her head and mom and dad covered it up.

Patsy Ramsey is in hell right now laughing that she is off the hook.
    Well said!!!! I agree with you 110%

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

Someone had to finance this doods travels!!!! hmmmmmm... There is a special place for people like that and their co-conspirators...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just a post to subscribe back to this thread. I see we have alerts back.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Sorry to say, well not really, but I was right.

DNA doesn't match, story doesn't match, prosecutors just dropped charges.

He accomplished what he wanted to which was one of the following:

Always be associated with the case. Now when ever anyone hears or thinks of Jon Benet Ramsey he is going to be infamously associated with her.

Or he needed to get the hell out of Thailand because he was facing/about to face charges there, and they beat people with canes just for vandalizing a car, so imagine what they would do if he was facing more serious charges. SO, he knows he's facing charges in the US anyways and will probably only get a few years in jail, so confess to a murder, let the US come extradite you, get a free ride back home and still leave rather than face death in Thailand.

This guy is either higly delusional or very deviantley smart. I believe its a little of both.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Sorry to say, well not really, but I was right.

DNA doesn't match, story doesn't match, prosecutors just dropped charges.

He accomplished what he wanted to which was one of the following:

Always be associated with the case. Now when ever anyone hears or thinks of Jon Benet Ramsey he is going to be infamously associated with her.

Or he needed to get the hell out of Thailand because he was facing/about to face charges there, and they beat people with canes just for vandalizing a car, so imagine what they would do if he was facing more serious charges. SO, he knows he's facing charges in the US anyways and will probably only get a few years in jail, so confess to a murder, let the US come extradite you, get a free ride back home and still leave rather than face death in Thailand.

This guy is either higly delusional or very deviantley smart. I believe its a little of both.

U R sooo correct. If truth were ever to be known (which it won't) you are correct on both points to a certain degree depending on the Dr's opinion and who paid the Dr. bill.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Yep...amazing how a "Professional Doctor" can change his findings based on which side of the law hired him and how much they are paying him. Good Ole USA.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by ffmike
    quick question to everyone... why are we so quick to blame the parents?? heres a plausable idea, this guy was her teacher, he was a pedofile, he was(is) crazy. he broke into her house, killed her, left.

why do the parents have to be involved?
    Because the parents are supposed to protect the child from harm and they are with the parents more than any other person.

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

That caning took place in Singapore but point was understood!

Outside of that; there couldn't be more truth in that statement than you realize. That level of offense in Thailand would have resulted in death.

He thought to himself..."I couldn't possibly let that happen, especially since the sex-change surgery hasn't been completed. I'll confess since I've had that in my back pocket since the murder anyway; knowing that I can travel around the world and inflict my self into as many 8 yr olds as I can. Then once all hell breaks loose I'll drop that nugget." then he went on to think..."I can do this in grand fashion. So the world will notice me "FINALLY" instead of looking past me."

Sick and sick!!!!
    BB PIN: 32B102A8
    AIM: jnbsdad
    BB AIM: clm blackberry
    EMail:
    mailto: jnbsdad@gmail.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast