Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

crazy, 10 yrs later and they find this guy. I just wonder if this will ... Stackers' Lounge forum

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

Re: JonBenet Ramsey

Advertisement

crazy, 10 yrs later and they find this guy. I just wonder if this will bring out some other stuff about the parents?

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

I also believe that the parents had nothing to do with it, and the mom is rolling in her grave yelling "I TOLD YOU I DIDNT DO IT!!"

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I agree with ffmike on this one. I think we are only blameing the parents due to the fact of how they lived there lives. So what If they liked a little freak in there love life. There is no crime in that. People need to look at the facts.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't care if this guy admits to it or not, he didn't do it. From the looks of it I think he has mental problems. People confess to crimes they didn't commit all the time for two reasons: first is attention. Second is they are so sociopathic that they follow a crime and get absorbed in it and actually start to believe that they did it.

Plain and simple: she smarted off to mom about a Christmas present, mom slapped her, she fell and hit her head and mom and dad covered it up.

Patsy Ramsey is in hell right now laughing that she is off the hook.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~And don't tell me that they found the mothers hair on the duct tape used to bind JonBenet. That could happen anywhere. I have pretty long hair and keep a very clean house. Yet I am willing to bet, you can find mine and my wifes hair everywhere.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thread hijack! John, how long is your hair?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Didn't read that last part John wrote. And I am mobile so don't want to get into the supposed facts of the case. But let me make a comment here on our legal system in general. First off innocent until proven guilty no longer exists in our society. If you are accused of a crime, you are guilty until proven innocent, and we can thank the media for that.

Second. And I hope anyone who reads this and ever serves on a jury remembers this: circumstanial evidence alone is not enough to convict someone of a crime. All that can be used for is to support physical evidence. Scott Peterson is an example. There was no physical evidence. Did he kill Lacey? Very very good chance of it. However, where was the physical evidence? None. I was watching the news last night and there was a prosecutor who said "our main witness is 90% sure that they saw the defendant that night". 90% sure? Are you kidding me? You are playing with peoples lives and reputations and you are basing your case on someone who was 90% sure? You better be 110% sure before you go and convict someone to prison or the death penalty.

Some day when we have left this place, its going to be sad to see how much we got wrong because we were so arrogant to believe the words of other people rather than the physical facts themselves.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My hair is at the middle of my back.

And I don't agree this guy is just admitting because he his sick. He knows details that no one else but the investigators knew. I really believe they have there guy.

PIN/ID
    21C0D135

ok, well I think this will be answered soon, they are going to check his DNA against the DNA that was found at the scene... The DNA that did not match anyone in the family BTW.

naibor no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318FD2AF

I'm interested to see how this whole thing plays out. If Karr is in fact the the murderer then justice will have prevailed. But if he isn't and the Ramseys really did have something to do with JonBenet's murder, then it won't be the first time that a guilty person goes free.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Well put Naibor.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

That's so sad. Its sad what those parents put that child through too.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: JonBenet Ramsey

In an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, John Mark Karr said that he contacted JonBenet’s mother, Patsy, before she died of cancer in June to express his remorse for the killing >>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14379566/?GT1=8404

Time will tell!!!

profbob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D32527

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Wonder if there was a relationship btn the mother and this guy caught in Bangkok. This AM, he apparently confessed to the crime by saying he was with Jon Benet when she died. However, a lawyer said such confessions were not always valid in such high-profile cases.It would not surprise me to know tha( the mother was having an affair with this guy, and tried to blackmail her husband. The husband, not wishing to embaress the family, tried to hide what he knew? Plausable theory?

PIN/ID
    21C0D135

quick question to everyone... why are we so quick to blame the parents?? heres a plausable idea, this guy was her teacher, he was a pedofile, he was(is) crazy. he broke into her house, killed her, left.

why do the parents have to be involved?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast