Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Apple said million copies of safari web browser were downloaded from its ... Stackers' Lounge forum

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Jobs VS. Gates

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Apple said million copies of safari web browser were downloaded from its website in the products first 48 hours of availability. The companys website says its engeeners designed Safari to be secure from day one.

Within days of apples release of a test version of safari, independant researches said they found several potentially serious security holes in the program that's could enable malicious hacker to take control of users computer across the internet. By weeks end , they disclosed several more vulnerablities

Giggle*

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

bill gates could buy every apple in the world. hard to say. i do believe steve jobs is more stylistic then billy. i wonder if gates uses a blackberry. hmmm

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I'm sure Gates uses some type of WM device. But I bet it has BB Connect on it too

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Right now I support Jobs even more because MicroSuck is funding crazy militant animal rights activist groups -biggest one being HSUS that want to outlaw meat, fishing, etc. and distributes propaganda to kids to convert them to veganism. Very bad stuff.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't agree with that either. I like my meat. God didn't stock that wooden boat with animals for nothing

Melinda and gates foundation do more good anyone else. With Buffets generous donation they are 50$ billion or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12