Hi, as the topic says i am in need of a jewish person, or someone ... Stackers' Lounge forum

babaganoosh no está en línea Stack level 2

any jewish person here that can help me(or someone who know about the religion)?

Advertisement

Hi, as the topic says i am in need of a jewish person, or someone who knows about the religion (no this isnt a joke or some racial thing...im serious)

I have a short research paper that i have to do and it is due tomorrow, and i havnt gotten much info yet.
    My topic for research is "Briefly explain the teachings of the Talmud, the Zohar, and the kabbalah"

would appreciate any help, and if you know some stuff please feel free to contact me on aim or yim

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: any jewish person here that can help me(or someone who know about the religion)?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ actually I think there is a reggae singer/rapper who uses his music to preach Judaism and is pretty good at it. Consult your local music store.

martin_j001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24347b90

Re: any jewish person here that can help me(or someone who know about the religion)?

^^ Matisyahu is his name. Very good music, IMO....definitely a talented artist....
    HowardForums.com
    Acidstudioz.com

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

http://www.jewfaq.org
    I'm a jew and had to reference this site a couple times when people ask me stuff I didn't know. It's loaded with info.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

babaganoosh no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks for the link man...i went to that site once, but i didnt see the table of contence down at the bottom LOL