Ok so check this out... I was getting out of my car and i accidently ... Stackers' Lounge forum

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )

Is this odd???

Advertisement

Ok so check this out... I was getting out of my car and i accidently left my BB in the car. I turned to walk into the store and noticed my BB missing. So I sprinted back to the car the whole time frantically "talking to my phone" like it was a child. I was apologizing for leaving it in the car... is it normal to talk to your phone?
    bebe

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Mine has multiple personalities or maybe its just me that has the multiple personalities?

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Mine has multiple personalities or maybe its just me that has the multiple personalities?
    lol!!! same here. but i dont think ive ever been mad at berri boo
    bebe

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by thasweetone27 View Post
    Ok so check this out... I was getting out of my car and i accidently left my BB in the car. I turned to walk into the store and noticed my BB missing. So I sprinted back to the car the whole time frantically "talking to my phone" like it was a child. I was apologizing for leaving it in the car... is it normal to talk to your phone?

I don't really talk to my phone. If I leave my car for just a minute I'll leave my berry in the car in one of the compartments. Not a prob

But there has been a few cases where I dropped my Berry and found myself shouting "Baby, oh my God!" Picking it up and saying, "Baby are you okay? I'm so sorry? Are you hurt?" After inspecting it and not finding any scratches or dings, I calm down and stop talking to it.

What's even funnier I dropped it in church once, it slid down a couple pews and I said outloud "My Baby!" Service wasn't in session but people were just starting to sit down and looked at me like I was crazy
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!