Well im am doing it. Im getting an iPhone. I blame Rim and Nokia for ... Stackers' Lounge forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

iPhone taking over

Advertisement

Well im am doing it. Im getting an iPhone. I blame Rim and Nokia for not making good modern phones.
    I feel dirty
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Welcome to the club. I blame RIM for not improving their web browser. I'd still keep my old Curve if the web browsing experience was comparable to my iPhone.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

PIN/ID
    Stack
    We could all see it when the iPhone came out first. They needed to up there game and didnt. Even looking at the new storm im not that impressed, they are following and not leading. Have RIM become a one trick pony, Push email.
    http://forums.pinstack.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Well im am doing it. Im getting an iPhone. I blame Rim and Nokia for not making good modern phones.
    I feel dirty
    Wow! Hope you enjoy your phone.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Broke down and running a storm right now. I don't know whether I'll ever go away from a Blackberry but the thought has crossed my mind a little more recently. I thinking owning the Storm is the first step for me to get into an i-phone. We'll see I do know somewhere along the line I will own one eventually.

PIN/ID
    Stack
    why resist?
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15650/1006; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    I'm thinking the same thing...I mean about switching to iphone. Hell, anything's a step up from my 8700!
    But I gotta say, the 8700 is one tough cookie. I've lost track of how many times I've dropped it, it's fallen off the belt, etc and bounced 7 or 8 times before coming to a rest. And it keeps on ticking. Good for me - in construction - kinda hard on things without even knowing it really. The two things that keep steering me away from iphone are, 1) the belt hook thingy is very light duty and, 2) I've seen the results when the iphone gets dropped on its corner - can you say "cracked screen"? Ouch!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    and replacing that screen is pretty pricey still. One thing I've noticed so far about owning a storm again as a primary phone is whether I really like the response of actually pressing the screen as opposed to just tapping the screen on an iphone. Its weird because I notice sometimes if I press the screen and my other finger just happens to be near a button it may respond to my other finger as opposed to the finger I was using to get the response from.

PIN/ID
    Stack
    I would get the new storm but the OS is still the same. Its like having a new laptop running Window 95
    http://forums.pinstack.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I definitely agree with you Vince. I tried to log onto a website at my parents house and wasn't even able to log on to it until I left my parents house. Not exactly a device issue but still a little annoying.

PIN/ID
    Stack
    just had a quick play with my md iphone and its so quick. very impressed with it. only 3 weeks to wait.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15650/1006; U; en) Presto/2.2.0