Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I freaking HATE it!!! I had my favorites yesterday in IE7 and what a surprise, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Internet explorer 7

Advertisement

I freaking HATE it!!! I had my favorites yesterday in IE7 and what a surprise, I can't access them now!!! WTF Microsoft... I am trying to hack a way to run mac os x on my laptop! BURN MICROSOFT BURN!!!

tutenstein no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hate Microsoft too. I've had my Mac for a little over a year now. I love it.

No worries, no headaches, no viruses, no spyware.

I wish I'd made the switch earlier.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    get this, I lost internet connection and wow my favorites were back... LOL thank god for mozilla!

tutenstein no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    LOL
    I have to use Windows for school and my.fiance needs it for work. So I installed it using Parrallels.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    i am about ready to break something!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Stacey I feel your pain...only worse. IE7 gave my puter a virus. HP was no help. I had to find out on my own that it was IE. I thought my 2 month old pc had gone belly up! I kept telling the tech the error I was getting and he had no clue. I am going to have to do a system restore now. Believe me, when I am back up and running I won't be *upgrading*

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I had to do a system restore myself last night and mind you the computer is all of 4 days old lol

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Stacey, I know the heartache with Microsoft. I have a 100gb hard drive on my laptop which is less than a year old, I have the hard drive partitioned into 2 50gb drives, I have xp home edition running on one, and Windows Vista running on the other, I'm a beta tester for Vista! I hate it. I'm gonna reformat the second partition with Vista running on it and install a Linux OS, gotta teach myself linux, if I like it I'm gonna get rid of Windows altogether.
    I hear linux is much more stable than windows and many versions you can get for FREE via internet download. Besides internet explorer 7 is a bad copy of Mozilla Firefox.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Linux? really? no fool-in?

have you ever used it b4?

it's different i'll offer that. If you install it stop back by and give your thoughts on it. If i go under the hood i get lost.

Then i turn into a cry baby and quit turning back to Windows while suking my thumb. (left thumb) right is for the mouse.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    linux is much more stable than windows could ever be... I did find a site that tells you how to run the mac os on a pc... Ill dig it up and post it here for ya's to look at

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    Ooh, I think I like it! On the off chance I should get a PC--about as likely as me going streaking in January--I'll definitely have to do that.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Lightbulb

HMMM I mite try the Linux! ?

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I am running suse linux, very stable, very fast, and free. I run it on a IBM Z60t. My main machine is my Macbook Pro running OSX, and Vista. I find myself in Vista quite a bit more lately..... but I always seem to run back to OSX though! Been using mac's since 95, and loving it!

MDavid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24338E1F
    in my using of IE 7, i havent ran across any problems. I think its a great addition to the microsoft however i'm not saying microsoft has been doing great moves with recent products but IE has given a little bit of light to it.
    only complain is the phishing filter, which can cause websites to load a lil slowly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast