Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny oh dont worry she will or she is out! haha Haha, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    oh dont worry she will or she is out! haha
    Haha, that's what I'm sayin!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Yeah I know.... Im 31 and my sis and bro got married in 2007 so im kinda feeling the pressure a lil. :cry:

I'm 33 yrs old and still not married yet nor do I have a girlfriend. My older brother got married when he was 28 and my parents got married when they were 27. I used to feel the pressure all the time when I was in my late 20's and the things my mom would say to me drove me off the wall. Don't let the pressure get to you. One thing I will say is that I've lived a pretty full life that you can't do if you're in a relationship or married. Take the time you have now to learn more about yourself and take a breath of fresh air. Life is too short to realize that you missed a whole series of experiences because you didn't take advantage of your current situation and if you find someone along the way that would be a bonus!

This talk about someone will find you if you don't look for them to me is a bunch of crap! I've been single and have dated off and on for almost ten years now. Its not that I can't get anyone its more the situation is that I want the right person that will last for a lifetime.

Take your time, enjoy your life....

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    I'm 33 yrs old and still not married yet nor do I have a girlfriend. My older brother got married when he was 28 and my parents got married when they were 27. I used to feel the pressure all the time when I was in my late 20's and the things my mom would say to me drove me off the wall. Don't let the pressure get to you. One thing I will say is that I've lived a pretty full life that you can't do if you're in a relationship or married. Take the time you have now to learn more about yourself and take a breath of fresh air. Life is too short to realize that you missed a whole series of experiences because you didn't take advantage of your current situation and if you find someone along the way that would be a bonus!

This talk about someone will find you if you don't look for them to me is a bunch of crap! I've been single and have dated off and on for almost ten years now. Its not that I can't get anyone its more the situation is that I want the right person that will last for a lifetime.

Take your time, enjoy your life....
    Wow thanks... Your totally right. People say I'm picky but I don't think so. If you are going to marry this person and be with them 24/7 then you want to make sure that your compatible. You all made me feel a lot better. Thanks everyone!

Btw... I'm not depressed or anything but like I said in my first post ... Starting over is the most annoying thing ever!! Especially when you become intimate and your nervous all over again! Haha

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Late to find this post but thought I'd offer some help.

I've been through this a few times myself. I have had 2 long term relationships (6 yrs each) go bad also. I hadn't been intimate with either one (thank GOD) but still long term enough to kinda hurt when things went sour (each guy popped the question and that's when things went to the toilet).

This time I'm just waiting to be able to meet the one I want to be with.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Late to find this post but thought I'd offer some help.

I've been through this a few times myself. I have had 2 long term relationships (6 yrs each) go bad also. I hadn't been intimate with either one (thank GOD) but still long term enough to kinda hurt when things went sour (each guy popped the question and that's when things went to the toilet).

This time I'm just waiting to be able to meet the one I want to be with.

im not saying this in a rude way at all..... but 6 years and you werent intimate with either of them? God bless you....
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Hey Bri, how ya doin? Jus thought I'd stop in and check on you. Keep your head up and remember to shower frequently so your legally blind soulmate doesn't get scared n pass you by. Me, I've given up looking. It's not because I think if you stop lookin your soulmate will find you but because I'm too busy to even have a life. Between caring for my daughter n school I have very little time to get out of the house. As luck would have it, everytime I make plans to go out, the day comes around and I'm in too much pain to go anywhere. It sucks but I've decided to just give it a rest and focus on my daughter and my education and controlling my pain. Like BES Noob said, take this time to enjoy life, you can do whatever it is you wanna do AND you don't have to ask anyone if its ok.# I wish you all the best.

Angel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Thanks sweetie, I'm doin great! Back in the gym, focusing on myself for once and rockin the "whatever happens, happens" mentality! I hope things get better for you and wish you the best also!

Bri
    ¤ Via Curvelicious ¤

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    im not saying this in a rude way at all..... but 6 years and you werent intimate with either of them? God bless you....
    No offense taken. One was long distance and I only saw him one time (we met at a camp for adults with disabilities) before the crap hit the ceiling and the other just never wanted it (kinda shocked because we were childhood sweethearts who met through a sporting league for kids with disabilities that folded several years later). I guess I was lucky. I'm just focusing on finishing college and trying to become more independent. Then maybe I'll start looking again.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-17-2008 at 04:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12