I'm back! Well, almost... I ordered an 8100 with TMobile, should be here by Tuesday. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

I'm back!

Advertisement

I'm back! Well, almost... I ordered an 8100 with TMobile, should be here by Tuesday. This place grew a lot but the ones that have been here a long time might still remember me. Switched to a Treo 700W with Verizon for a while, but that didn't work very well. Plans are cheaper with TMobile too and they wont get all ticked when I use more than Verizon's 4gb limit on their "unlimited internet" package. I thethered to my laptop quite a bit since the device itself would crash often when loading large pages.

So till then I'm going to play with the Blackberry Simulator for the 8100 so I can make sure everything works before installing programs on the device itself once it arrives. I'll make sure to post my PIN too.

If anyone knows of some useful applications or good games to install, I'd like to know about them. Right now I'm probably just going to install:

Opera Mini - Internet
    JiveTalk - Instant Messaging
    SoonR - Access to my PC
    MediaCell Video Converter (I'll try it on the PC so I can put some videos on the Blackberry)
    Bomber - The best game on earth, lol... Though I would have liked online multiplayer
    jmIRC - Since IRC is always useful when your bored

And I'd like to find a program, but I don't think it exists, where I could take a picture with the Blackberry and create an eBay listing with that photo(s). I could use the regular eBay website, I don't think the WAP one allows you to create listings, but it's probably going to be a bit slow that way.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: I'm back!

Just stopping in to say welcome back!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Errrm...shouldnt have left...eerrrmm

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Empower Email download was Exxxcellent value for nothing.IT might cost now!

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Eh, I wouldn't have left... but at the time the 7100 was one of the newest and no Blackberry did music or video; either on the device or streamed. I wanted that at the time, and the Treo ended up being able to do it. I might still use the Treo for an mp3 player in the car though.