Ok, so I wasn't gone for that long, only a couple of days, BUT!!! I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

Smile I'm Back!

Advertisement

Ok, so I wasn't gone for that long, only a couple of days, BUT!!! I have spent the past couple of days in the hospital with pnemonia, so for me it feels like forever! I have been able to get on a couple of times from my BB, and my wife did actually being me my laptop (although I only got on for about 10 mins with it). But after getting pumped with tons of meds and fluids I finally got home. So, to those of you who have been waiting on a few things from me, themewise, I will get right on it. PLUS!!! I will be releasing my first true "signature" theme. So there's alot on the way, and I thank everyone for their patience. BUT MOST OF ALL!!!! GOD IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    Welcome back rifraf

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Good to hear your ok.
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    God IS great! Im glad youre feeling better Rif!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks everyone! I'm not usually one to get sick, and even when I do I usually keep it to myself. I don't like Dr's and absolutely hate hospitals! But I let it go a little too far this time. With all of the crazy hours I've been working, and no rest, then getting out and mowing my yard with all of the dust and pollen, I came down with a sinus infection, that traveled south and settled in my chest. After a few days of this, and still working I might add, I kept getting weaker and weaker until I could barely move. I became severly dehidrated and then this sinus infection, which had turned into a chest cold, turned into pnumonia. So off to the hospital we go. They kept me for 2 full days, and wanted me to stay a 3rd, but I said NO, I wanna go home!!! So I went home and stayed in bed for a few days and got some much needed rest, and now I'm back at work. Those few days felt like a lifetime, lol! But to be honest, I wish I were still at home, lol!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Golly....been a while since I've been in the lounge here.....really glad you are OK now.....can really emphathise with you as I had a serious pneumonia issue recently as well.....think I'll start using the "clean your cart hankie" at the entrance to Wal-Mart and Home Depot from now on......
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT