If you had to live one day of your life over, everyday for all eternity, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

if you had to live one day of your life, what day would it be?

Advertisement

If you had to live one day of your life over, everyday for all eternity, what day of your life would it be..... And why?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: if you had to live one day of your life, what day would it be?

im in the construction buisness. building houses, condominium buildings and such. i took it over from my father who retired due to health problems. it was 4 days after i turned 20. i had to go before a board of investment bankers. there was 4 of them, some lawyers and building department people. all i had was me, my lawyer and two architects. and i had to convinve these people to invest and approve my project or it would go down the tubes. now when i walked into the room. everyones face dropped like i was a child. like i was wasting there time. i pretty much felt like sayin f it. but i held threw. i did a 30 minute presentation. got there attention. i guess proved i wasnt someone who couldnt handle it. and the final words were. we would love to do this project with you. i never felt so good in my life. the feeling all day. it was like i was walking on air. that project is done now. and it went great. and new projects as well. im very thankful. sorry if that was corny

PIN/ID
    23E636EB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That wasn't corny at all. In fact, that is a tremendous way to start this thred off. Great story! That story is a perfect example of why I started this.

PIN/ID
    23E636EB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mine would have to be in 6th grade the day it was announced that I was the student of the month. In school I was a terrible student, class clown, if they had a GPA in 6th grade mine would have been 0.14.....as it was in high school. But for one month I busted my butt, didn't get any detentions, never got called into the principals office, and studied like never before for a huge science test......which I ended up getting 100% on. Each teacher would choose a student of the month, so there were 4 winners, 1 for each grade....5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. The principal would announce the winner of each clas personally, and when he came into our home room, the first thing he told our class was this was a day he never thought would have happened. I will never forget the look on his face as he announced my name, my whole class was stunned. I felt on top of the world. The odds of me winning were a million to 1, but I did it. It was the first time I realized that hard work will be rewarded one way or another.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think it would be one of the days of duck hunting and fishing for redfish I did in Venice, LA about 4 or 5 years ago. There were a few days of getting monster redfish and trout then getting 5 or 6 ducks at the end or beginning then having thick tuna steaks and grilled duck and gumbo for dinner. That's about as good a day as I know of.
    A day to do over once I can think of is one particular night there was a girl in college I REALLY should have gotten in bed with. Actually, about 5 or 6 I should have. I seriously hate myself every day for missing out on that, particularly 3 individuals... Dammit, is there effective therapy for this?

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

the day I got my BB Pearl of course LOL (jk)

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

What about this Stonebreeze, the day I first saw the pearl, ever, before it was released, and then finding out it was coming to T-MO!!!!

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

the last time I was at the Banff Springs Fairmont, lightly snowing, big fireplace in a century old bar, drinking fine aged whiskey and smoking Monte Cristo #3's (there legal in Canada), caribou walking out of the woods and coming up to the window, plus the twenty person hot tub party that took place a few hours before.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

one day i would relive was the day that i went to this show to see my favorite band BANE!!!! and it was my first and only time i seen them. it was absolutely amazing. there was video of it, and i was in just about every video from that show. it was amazing. plus a bunch of m other favorite bands were on there. i couldn't believe i was there. plus i was there with my two best friends in the whole world...it was back when things felt so right...but so much has changed...i really wish i coud go back to that day.:cry:

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    one day i would relive was the day that i went to this show to see my favorite band BANE!!!! and it was my first and only time i seen them. it was absolutely amazing. there was video of it, and i was in just about every video from that show. it was amazing. plus a bunch of m other favorite bands were on there. i couldn't believe i was there. plus i was there with my two best friends in the whole world...it was back when things felt so right...but so much has changed...i really wish i coud go back to that day.:cry:

i don't know why it didn't work but heres the link to one of the videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZdL0OhOuQ