What do you guys think? Anyone here in the US Air Force? How is the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I Think I'm Joining the Air Force

Advertisement

What do you guys think? Anyone here in the US Air Force? How is the life/benefits? Any advice? Share me your experience, I really want to know if this is right for me.

Thank you very much

Can I still use my Berry????
    Last edited by flash24; 01-27-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: I Think I'm Joining the Air Force

PLAY LINK FIRST...... http://youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o

Yo Billy ....wow all i can see is The movie 'Top Gun' going through my head.............!!!!!

hit me up sometime.....family all over the military!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Congrats on your decision! Anyone that makes the decision to serve our country gets a nod from me.

If you are looking to make a career out of the Service, the Air Force is a good service to join. Be ready for being lowest on the totem pole in terms of respect from your "rival" service branches, but tops on the list for funding and "benefits". (Probably one reason for all the Haterade). Its also a great service for having plenty of jobs that will translate to excellent civilian jobs if you don't make it a career.

Benefits are excellent. Tricare is a great healthcare system. Good luck!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
    PLAY LINK FIRST...... http://youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o

Yo Billy ....wow all i can see is The movie 'Top Gun' going through my head.............!!!!!

hit me up sometime.....family all over the military!
    LOL thanks for the vid man, I can see my self doing that now. Thanks for the advice too Latufu

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    Can I still use my Berry????
    That will depend on what you end up doing in the service, where you are stationed, etc. As long as you aren't deployed to The Suck, you'll be able to use it at least on your personal time pretty much anywhere else the Air Force has a base.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Aim high?
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

If I had followed my Uncles advice many years ago, I would be retired by now. He was career Army,served in 2 wars and retired a full bird Colonel. He had no hesitation on recomending the Air Force due to its many benefits as fufu stated......damn, I wish I had it to do over again. He begged me to go into the Air Force but, being young and dumb and knowing it all, I didn't. I'll probably wind up working until the day I drop dead. So,yeah, join the Air Force now so you wont have any regrets later on in life. Good luck with that Flash. Hope you make a good choice.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Good for you and thank you for doing so for us! A good friend of mine did that for 4 years before going to school and considers it the best thing he could have ever done. My cousin did 6 years in intelligence for the Navy and also is considerably better off for doing so. Go for it!