Ok so I see some posts that joke about people loving there bb's so much ... Stackers' Lounge forum

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188

i think i love my bb way to much

Advertisement

Ok so I see some posts that joke about people loving there bb's so much they sleep with them and do all these other things with them but isee it is real.I have noticed that I check for ne messages every one or 2 minutes I check my aol messanger to make sure its signed in , I make sure my bb mesenger is set to avaliable and I make sure the radio is on. I do this whole process about 5 times an hour and the sad part is I haven't recived a message in more than a month(excluding txt and spam emails), I just feel this strange feeling that I will miss something I can't even think of losing my bb I would feel cut off from the world even though I speek to more people face to face in one hour then I do a week on my bb......I need help

macgyver3000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: i think i love my bb way to much

I am totally addict to my Blackberry and the family of people that I have met threw blackberry sites! I sleep with it, eat with it, dance at the club, with it and I even have a name for her I call her Precious my best friend has a pearl too and she named hers as well! I can't even think straight if I am in one room and its in another! I am even thinking about gettin that under water case for it so I can take it in the shower then life would be complete!
    Get a hustle if you dont' have one!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Today I come back from picking up my car (which was being serviced) to find a UPS sticker on the door and scribbled says "tmobile". They came a little after 10 in the morning when they never come to my apt before 3 in the afternoon. What would a normal person do? They'd just take the paper inside and wait for the 2nd attempt the next day. What do I do? I jump in my car and realize I just missed him by 20 minutes and he probably is still in my town. 2 UPS trucks and 30 minutes later I realize the trail has run cold and I wouldn't be able to track him down. Rather than waiting for tomorrow I just told them to hold the package when the truck comes back and I'll drive out to the hub to pick it up. They gave me a 30 minute window b/t 8:30 and 9:00pm.

At least I don't do drugs or beatup homeless people (that's how I justify it in my mind).

MDavid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24338E1F

I miss feeling that way! I had my blackberry for a whole year, contract ended this past august and i'm currently waiting for my sprint contract to end so that i can transfer my number. To make the story short living without a blackberry is like breaking up in a relationship! LOL Nov 1 my life will forever changee