Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I remember when i actually wanted a computer for christmas... Stackers' Lounge forum

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C

Advertisement

I remember when i actually wanted a computer for christmas

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I also remember when stocking stuffers were exciting and now its cough drops, deoderant, batteries, and a deck of cards! Haha I guess xmas gets exciting again when you have your own kids. In my case, I gotta get a date first LOL

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    i remember when i got some purple LA gear shoes for christmas. my mom had no taste in shoes. they were hideous.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    OMG haha I remember I got a pair of "Jox" sneakers. I was so upset cause I knew I was going to get made fun of in 4th grade!! Hehe

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
    I remember getting gifts. Now that I am older I haven't gotten a real gift. Just the same old stuff from office secret santa and the usual tie or watch from the family....

I remember waking up and knowing there was a gift I really wanted under the tree

I remember when I got the 3 foot tall voltron and my bionic 6 figuers for x-mass
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Dude I didn't think anyone rememebered Bionic 6!!! Everytime I mention them, or Silver Hawks, or M.A.S.K., everyone's like "Huh, what?"

I remember when I was about 4 I got the whole Masters Of The Universe toy collection, castles and all. Sweet stuff!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    I remember one Christmas long , long ago...
    my mom and dad...uh, Santa, sat three life sized teddy bears on our couch under the stockings(no fireplace) and my little brothers and I sat on them, on the couch all morning playing with some of th other toys we received. The picture gets me everytime!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I remember one year my sister waking me up to tell me santa had been. My reply was they will still be there in an hour and I went back to sleep.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I remember when I used to go into my sister's room and wake her up to come open her stocking... wit a video camera in my hands! That was fun! And funny!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    I remember when I used to spend Christmas back in the Bronx with all of my family. I barely see them now.
    to accomplish great things
    we must not only act,
    but also dream not only plan,
    but also believe.

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Me too

I remember back in the early 80's when my parents bought me a brand new Commodore 16. I don't know if anyone knows what that was, but to me it was the coolest thing. I was about 11 or 12, kinda hazy memory.

But i remember when we plugged it all up and got it running. It was back in the day when a computer was run by a tape deck, and you had to wait FOREVER for it to load. When it loaded (i wasn't prepared for it, and feeling pretty relaxed) they had to scrape me off the ceiling, cos i jumped so much. Everyone laughed. That was a good day, cos both my parents were alive and we had a couple of the neighbours round to our house too.

I have many happy and sad memories from my life. Those were the happier ones. There are more when i remember them. LOL
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12