Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone remember this thread? It's the I Remember When thread. "I remember when I made ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

I Remember When (Christmas Edition)

Advertisement

Anyone remember this thread? It's the I Remember When thread. "I remember when I made it."

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...er_when-54994/

Anyways, same type of rules. Fill in the blank "I Remember When_______" with Christmas memories. Pleasant memories preferred... but it could be good, bad, crazy, anything.

As for me... I remember when I got my Nintendo 64 for Christmas. It was my favorite memory because it was from my Dad, who's now an isolated raging alcoholic. So it reminds me of how he used to be, and I got some wicked sweet gifts along with it. Like the Power Rangers Thunder Zord collection. Man o man, that was a great year!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I remember when all I wanted was a complete Voltron set! Life was easy as a kid!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I remember just getting together with all the family. Now, everyone has gone their own way, and hardly see anyone anymore.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i remember when we were happy to get a nice outfit for christmas. now that we (as a family) have more money, the younger ones are spoiled. guitars game consoles and nice eletronics is all that will crack a smile...

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    oooo i remember arroz con leche man my mom hasnt made that in a while. im gonna ask her to make some this year...yum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I remember my grandmother would make my cousin and me identical outfits for Christmas and everyone thought it was so cute! BLAH!

I remember there was always some dumb family member who would buy scarves and gloves as presents....what kid wants that for a gift? Ha ha.

Lots of good memories...too bad we have to grow up!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    This is it? 4 stackers with memories? Maybe we're just the only ones in the Cafe who celebrate Christmas?

Okay I want everyone to be able to comment... so whatever it is you celebrate around this time of year... Christmas, Chanauka, Kwanza, Festivus... whatever it is, tell us about your favorite memories.

I have another one, I remember when everyone came over to my grandparent's house for Christmas. Aunt's and Uncle's and cousin of all sorts. It was every year. There was a gift for everyone under the tree and we would all open one gift per person at a time to see what everyone got. Now several of my relatives have passed, including Grandma. And Christmas this year is just my Grandpa, who's probably going to his Son's place this year.

Specs no está en línea Stack level 5
    I remember when the 'Christmas specials' shown on TV were new.

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    This is it? 4 stackers with memories? Maybe we're just the only ones in the Cafe who celebrate Christmas?

Okay I want everyone to be able to comment... so whatever it is you celebrate around this time of year... Christmas, Chanauka, Kwanza, Festivus... whatever it is, tell us about your favorite memories.

I have another one, I remember when everyone came over to my grandparent's house for Christmas. Aunt's and Uncle's and cousin of all sorts. It was every year. There was a gift for everyone under the tree and we would all open one gift per person at a time to see what everyone got. Now several of my relatives have passed, including Grandma. And Christmas this year is just my Grandpa, who's probably going to his Son's place this year.
    yea i remember when everyone took turns opening their gifts. it usually went oldest to youngest since the childrens reactions were more loud or wild and it was a good way to end the morning. now everyone just goes at their gifts and its hard to tell who got what sometimes...

PIN/ID
    n/a
    This is bad. No one else has any pleasant holiday memories? Gifts? Family? Funny stories? Nothing?

Well, I do remember one family member was designated to take all the kids out Christmas caroling while the aunts and uncles got the presents ready for everyone (including the one Santa delivered) so by the time we got back it was like SURPRISE! Look what happened while you were away.

If we were to try that crap now in that neighborhood, we'd probably get shot!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    ^^Christmas Caroling? Last time I saw some people doing that it was probably when I was in my teens!

I remember when I was kid sitting around the TV with my family on Christmas Eve and watching Christmas specials while eating treats my mom and dad made until midnight and then we all went to bed. To be honest with you this was really one of my only bright memories that stand out about spending time with my whole family.

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    I remember getting gifts. Now that I am older I haven't gotten a real gift. Just the same old stuff from office secret santa and the usual tie or watch from the family....

I remember waking up and knowing there was a gift I really wanted under the tree

I remember when I got the 3 foot tall voltron and my bionic 6 figuers for x-mass
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    My most favorite memory is when my bro and I woke up to about 50 star wars figures all lined up and we opened up the millenium fulcon, and at-t. I got the giant c3p0 head that was a case for the figures. Playing with the x-wing. Plus the jabba the hut that had the eyes that moved when you moved it. I have a pic somewhere. I will see if I can find it. Truly the most exciting xmas ever for me! Lol

Man, we are really showing our age with these posts! LOL!

Boot skates...I had to have white boot skates for Christmas and I got them. I really tore those things up with the use I gave them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast