Sorry guys I've got to get this off my chest. So I call my utility ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

I just need to vent

Advertisement

Sorry guys I've got to get this off my chest. So I call my utility company because once again my bill is frickin outrageous. I hold for 20 mins to get somebody. Give her my account information blah blah blah, start asking questions about my bill. She's answering them, gave me the number of kw used in the last cycle I'm doing pretty good until I ask about the actual utility plan I'm on. Now I have to hold for 10 minutes only for her to tell me I have to be transferred. (You can take payments, tell me usage but can't tell me what plan I have? That doesn't sound right) so okay I get transfered only to hold for another 30 minutes then get somebody else. She gets on the phone same deal give acct info start from scratch. Now she can tell me my plan. Apparently we pay x amount per kw hour used up to 1500 kw hrs. Then the per kw hour changes. Well to how much? She doesn't know and I have to either wait for yet ANOTHER person in some department that even she says has an extremely hold time or take a call back in 48 hours! But she did make it a point to tell me our prices are going up this month. You are probably wondering why I didn't get the info from my bill. Because its not there. My bill only says current usage amount and how much it costs total. No break down. I hate terrible customer service it sucks and for the kind of money we pay I'd just like someone to answer my questions without holding for the 2nd coming of christ. Sorry I had to vent. My kids are in the room so if I didn't get my fingers moving I'd be cursing like a sailor. Thanks for listening.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    We all have those days. Glad we can be here to help you.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Good Job! ..Very Well Documented Rant! ..I give it a 4 out of 5

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Awww! Poor you. Remember the first time we talked, I told you about my experience with tmobile? It sucks to be in that situation.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889
    *Comf* I understand where you're coming from. Seems like every big business these days is sorely lacking in their customer service skills and I hope soon they suffer for it as the little guy steps in and takes away their profits.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Don't even get me started on cell phone companies!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!