Tiffany from the 80's. She is a cool chick still and didnt go the route ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

I hung out with Tiffany tonight...theeee Tiffany!

Advertisement

Tiffany from the 80's. She is a cool chick still and didnt go the route of the freak job Brittany thank God. She is the best of friends with one of my close friends and they called me to go out, so I said....ok. So we go to this pub and the band invites her up and she popped off a few songs from her latest lp, and then of course she did I Think We're Alone Now and the place went nuts. So I got to be a celeb for a night. Never thought bein a metal head all my life that I would become friends with a teenybopqueen lol! However the best part of the night was meeting all these fellow Curve owners!!! So how sick am I that I talked more to bb owners than I did to the x celebrity sitting next to me haha! She just laughed at my idiocracy and then I talked her into getting a Curve too So tomorrow we are goin out to get her an 8320!!!! This is seriously a nutty sickness that these dang phones cause aint it!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Re: I hung out with Tiffany tonight...theeee Tiffany!

^^ this thread is useless with out pics. Just would love to see how she looks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yeah. Without pics, he hung out with Tiffany from his 9th grade Algebra class.

Pics while shopping for that new Curve!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

I only took one shot, as the one hangin out with her I was kinda tryin to lay off of the OMG can I have a pic, OMG can I have your autograph, OMG I looove your music, OMG OMG OMG!! Thats kinda whack ya know. Here is the one I snapped off the curve though, waaaay blurry. And as far as she looks.....I wont say she is hot, but she aint lookin like garbage. You probably would not know her from anyone else if you were not told who she was.

From your album:
    "Mobile Uploads"
    Tiffany and I at Dublins. (blurry cell phone sorry)
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    Stack

At Dublins, an Irish pub I'd assume. They are everywhere

Yep the one that just opened at The District in Irvine where the old military hangars used to be. She is long time friends with the owners so we went down try and spark it up a bit. So was sweet gettin celeb perks, all you can drink, all you can eat, and no bill!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Is it like the Dublins on Sunset?

PIN/ID
    Stack

OMG there is a chain of pubs over there called Dublin. So funny for me over here.