Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I hate coming back and not seeing many familiar faces here. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hate coming back and not seeing many familiar faces here.
    I hate feeling like a noob all over again.
    I hate feeling left out and lost from what was once my main family

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hate when someone doesn't do their job and I have to. Then I have to do it and answer to the managers so it looks like I am a liar and do lousy work. Its not fun holding in my anger.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

I hate people that are very loud in the break room while you have a headache.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

I hate my job. I work in a freezer that is 10 degrees then get off work and its 10 degrees. I am always cold

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hate coming back and not seeing many familiar faces here.
    I hate feeling like a noob all over again.
    I hate feeling left out and lost from what was once my main family
    I hate hearing that Monica isn't happy.

I hate Microsoft. Plain and simple. I hate them. I got an xbox for Christmas yesterday. I didn't want to leave my wife out cuz it came with 3 games she doesn't like. We went to a used electronics store and she picked out 4 regular xbox games for her. We can't play them cuz we don't have a hard drive. WTF!?!?? Why do I need that? Are they more advanced than the 360? Lol

I am very grateful for the 360 though, don't get me wrong. I have been wanting one for a long time.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i hate finals 2am and im still up....
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    i hate uncle bens rice. and i hate goth kids

tiazzigirl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249ecacb
    I hate when people can't make up their minds about what they want out of life...but I really hate when they make up their minds and their plan doesn't include me

robertm no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hate looking at my BB's led in the night when I wake up, to check for new emails.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I hate Microsoft. Plain and simple. I hate them. I got an xbox for Christmas yesterday. I didn't want to leave my wife out cuz it came with 3 games she doesn't like. We went to a used electronics store and she picked out 4 regular xbox games for her. We can't play them cuz we don't have a hard drive. WTF!?!?? Why do I need that? Are they more advanced than the 360? Lol

I am very grateful for the 360 though, don't get me wrong. I have been wanting one for a long time.
    backwards compatibility is acheived thru an emulator. since there is no storage built into the xbox 360 without a harddrive, there is nowhere to store the emulator. that is why you cant play xbox games without a harddrive.

the ps2 actually had a ps1 built into it and achieved backwards compatibility in that way. it seemed like a good idea but there were many reports that said even with the hardware the gameplay and graphics were not faithful to the original.

if youre planning on using xbox live, a harddrive is a MUST. not only that, there are plenty of great games available online that are great for the more casual gamer (like my girlfriend and maybe your wife). Games like feeding frenzy are simple and VERY FUN! If you DO plan on getting a harddrive AND playing on live, save yourself a few bucks. find the xbox live starter kit. ($100 at walmart?) It comes with a 60gb harddrive, a one year xbox live gold subscription, 4000(?i think someone correct me if im wrong) gamerpoints which is xbox live currency, project gotham racing 4 and an xbox live wired headset. thats a killer deal especially considering that the 20 gig harddrive used to sell for 80 each new alone...something to think about

i hate early mornings
    Last edited by offthahorseceo; 12-18-2008 at 10:47 AM.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by tiazzigirl View Post
    I hate when people can't make up their minds about what they want out of life...but I really hate when they make up their minds and their plan doesn't include me

man i kno the feeling...

I hate people. I was sitting on the toilet at work when someone walked in and spit chewing tobacco over the stall and hit me. If I could get out fast enough I would have beat the living s**t out of him. I wouldn't care if I lost my job or not. Anyone that does that kind of thing deserves to be beat within an inch of their life.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I hate people. I was sitting on the toilet at work when someone walked in and spit chewing tobacco over the stall and hit me. If I could get out fast enough I would have beat the living s**t out of him. I wouldn't care if I lost my job or not. Anyone that does that kind of thing deserves to be beat within an inch of their life.
    Someone did something like that to me once, but with a wad of toilet paper. Needless to say, he ended up knocked out with a broken nose and a few bruised ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Someone did something like that to me once, but with a wad of toilet paper. Needless to say, he ended up knocked out with a broken nose and a few bruised ribs.
    I have never wanted to hurt someone so bad. I wish he had stayed in there. It would have been worth the jail time.