Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

I hate how I can't hear the radio which is half decent in my work ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I hate how I can't hear the radio which is half decent in my work area unless they are playing Christmas crap cuz they turn it up very loud.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889
    ... having a Boss who will challenge anything you suggest just for the sake of being confrontational.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    I hate when ny daughter gets sick. I feel so sad bcuz she's so miserable and just wants me told hold her...its heart-breaking to see her like this.

~via Ms. Red (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hate people that don't think. My little brother, 16, was going to quit school so my mom bought him an xbox 360 so he would stay in school. You don't reward wanting to quit like that. Its just dumb. I would have kicked him out of the house if he was my kid.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

robertm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I hate people that don't think. My little brother, 16, was going to quit school so my mom bought him an xbox 360 so he would stay in school. You don't reward wanting to quit like that. Its just dumb. I would have kicked him out of the house if he was my kid.
    I used to be laughed on for spending too much time in or around school issues
    10 years later it turned out to be a great idea.

I HATE people who associate the idea of education with something "uncool/geek/whatever".
    In the whole process of my education, I did my fare share of parties and other forms of entertainment.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I hate bills....
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    I used to be laughed on for spending too much time in or around school issues
    10 years later it turned out to be a great idea.

I HATE people who associate the idea of education with something "uncool/geek/whatever".
    In the whole process of my education, I did my fare share of parties and other forms of entertainment.
    I do too. Knowledge is power. Lol I read wikipedia and popular science type stuff all the time on my BB. . . I didn't finish high school so I always feel like I don't know much. I barely passed my GED at the time.

I hate that my BB doesn't auto resend texts. I get crap signal at home and when it shows the red X I have to set the phone down, wait for signal and hope that me moving the trac bal and pushing resend doesn't mess the signal up. I hope rim has a brain in some of the people that work there and include at least the option for it on newer phones.

I hate being in the middle of two people that don't get along. My wife and mom don't get along and I am supposed to be the messenger of bad news? Get some guts and do it yourself.

I hate that I have no money left in my budget for extra stuff, not even renting movies, and I have to wait another 9 months before I get a 0.50 raise that isn't going to help at all anyway.

I hate when idiots get a blackberry and bother me with problems that anyone with 2 brain cells could figure out. I also hate that people know I keep an xtra battery for my phone and want to borrow it all the time. No! It was $4, go get your own extra. Then they act like I am the bad guy.

I hate that you can't select and copy text in opera web browser.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I still hate late night customers.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hate late night customers too. This Christmas music doesn't make things better.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hate the fact that i'm still awake at 6am...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    i hate when people get their priorities mixed up
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I hate the stupid fools that are running my country. My girlfriends visa was refused. WTF I see so many people from other countries here. I soooo not happy.

Specs no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hate that I had to pick up the pieces of someone else's project today, that took up all of my morning.