Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by kingrykku27 I hate how annoying my family is. And how I have ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    I hate how annoying my family is. And how I have to put up with them.

How my sister gets me in trouble for something new everyday and how my parents believe every lie she says.

How I'm always 3rd best before my other siblings, even though I'm the oldest.

How music is my only real escape from them, and how they always make fun of me for listening to so much music.

How they make fun of me for being atheist.

How they make me feel like an outcast and a loser.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Holy emo Batman! Lol

Nobody knows I'm an atheist, but I am avoiding confrontation about it since my wife is a huge Christian. She went to a Christian high school and everything. Lol my whole family is big on christianity. I say its all rubbish.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

I hate yesterday and today. I might also hate the next two days.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

I hate the whole credit report system. Its made to screw people and let companies charge the poor people more.

I hate that its election day. Screw the whole election. anyone who is president is going to **** it all up anyway.

I hate when people pull out in front of you and I don't have anything heavy to throw at them.

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    I hate

negative ppl

ppl who want you to hate life like they do

when someone bumps my turtables at a party

records that skip

techno music

guys in tight jeans

im sure I have more so peace for now..

oh the 405 freeway
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    slow drivers...
    people who don't answer their phone...
    people who are late...
    Miley Cyrus...
    Amy Winehouse...
    Punk music...
    guys in tight jeans...
    dumb @$$ drivers... delt with tons of em today...

...to be continued... LOL!!!

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ... that being friends with your ex is hard!
    Love my addiction :)

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    that things are so bad that i'm being laid off of my job of 5 years...

anyone hiring?
    All's Fair in Love and TAGGING!!!

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    i hate religion. Its the biggest con on earth EVER. a can believe years and years ago places of worship were also a place for salvation etc etc so gave people hope and safety whenever in times of need, but in this day and age its nothing but a con. each church i see is looking for handouts for 'preservation' and run more like a 9 - 5 business with opening/closing hours.... big catherderals that have sections roped off from the public and used as a tourist attraction. no, im sorry but thats not what any place of worship was built for and no longer represents what it stood for. its 2008 not 1008.

oh and i hate royalty, another huge waste of the tax payers money over here in the UK. again, 1000 years ago mightve been a point to them, in todays society they serve no real purpose.

I hate not being able to afford the things you need when you work hard for your money.

I also hate people that pull out in front of you and almost cause an accident. They deserve to die slowly in a car accident.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I hate discussing politics cause I get all worked up lol

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    i hate being in pain like i am today....its hard to get anything done bcuz i cant even get out of bed.
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    I hate not knowing how to make a pic small enough to use as an aviatar......

I hate discussing politics because it bores the hell out of me. Lol any president is going to screw it up.

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    i hate that I haven't won the lotto so I don't have to work.....

I hate that I am not getting $400 from my grandparents each month like a coworker of mine.

I hate spoiled rich kids that don't appreciate what they have.