I hate working late night then working early morning

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    I hate
    1. Being lied to
    Count that as one of mine!!!
    1. I also hate cigarette breath and or coffee breath. UGH Here's a mint!
    2. Slow drivers in the left lane.

And others but it would take WAY too long to list them all out.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashAM View Post
    . . Slow drivers in the left lane.

And others but it would take WAY too long to list them all out.
    I have to agree with the slowpokes in the L lane just b/c the speed limit is 70 and you are driving 71 does not warrant a lane change the rest of us like it when traffic flows, not when it crawls!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when Radio station schedule their comercials at the exact same time!

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hate old computers.

My windows xp computer crapped out and now I have an old windows 98 machine that I had the basics, I had to install MSPaint and many other things on it. IE will freeze it, so I am using Opera web browser. I am lucky if the computer will let me have MSN, media player and two opera tabs open.

GRR!

Is it a bad thing if I like using internet on my blackberry more than I like using it on a computer that once cost around $1000?
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I hate you walk into a burning hot house!

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hate that her mom's is a hot mess, lol...

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.
    I hate that I'm up so early!

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    I hate precipitation

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    I hate...

... It when peoples gives you too much religious pressure (personal experience ).

...it when peoples look at me like i'm crazy when I'm willing to walk a few miles from my work to home. (c'mon, you don't need a big-@$$ SUV to travel such a short distance and beside, everyone needs exercises!)

...the obsessions American have with vehicles, (see above "hate")

...the misconception that voting for a right president will fix many of the issues in America. Remember, the president can't really change things unless the peoples are willing to get off their @$$ to work for a better future. (maybe most peoples don't really see it this way but that how many of the deafs I know apparently behave like)

...the over-protective and yet damaging parenting "culture" of today.

I have tons more "hates" to list but I don't have enough time to post them all.

Arrgh, I hate not having enough time for anything! Lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by deafcyclist View Post
    I hate...

... It when peoples gives you too much religious pressure (personal experience ).

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I hate this as well. I don't believe in any one religion at all. I believe that there is a god and if I do what i think is right in life then I will go to heaven. Simple as that.

I have sat through many many people trying to convince me of this and that. People don't realize that they won't change my mind. There is as much evidence supporting and against every religion. Just belive what you wish and let everyone else be.

I am not against talking about it, just the ones who think it HAS to be that way or that they are better than you for it.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

jgagnon01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245287E8
    I hate people that walk slow in crowded areas!

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    I hate...

...it when guys uses restroom and then leave without washing hand at all. I have to constantly try to open the door without touching the door handle.

...the fact that it is so hard to find drivers for some of the laptop stuffs. (Currently trying to find a driver for my laptop touchscreen so I could take vista off and install my XP PRO)

...how many businesses could not hire me or other deafs simply because we cannot use phones or similar communication devices (I understand the reasoning but I still hate that).

Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I hate this as well. I don't believe in any one religion at all. I believe that there is a god and if I do what i think is right in life then I will go to heaven. Simple as that.

I have sat through many many people trying to convince me of this and that. People don't realize that they won't change my mind. There is as much evidence supporting and against every religion. Just belive what you wish and let everyone else be.

I am not against talking about it, just the ones who think it HAS to be that way or that they are better than you for it.
    I'm exactly the same way (except that I simply don't believe in god, heaven, or hell)

Lightbulb ...

Quote Originally Posted by deafcyclist View Post
    I hate...

...it when guys uses restroom and then leave without washing hand at all. I have to constantly try to open the door without touching the door handle.

...the fact that it is so hard to find drivers for some of the laptop stuffs. (Currently trying to find a driver for my laptop touchscreen so I could take vista off and install my XP PRO)

...how many businesses could not hire me or other deafs simply because we cannot use phones or similar communication devices (I understand the reasoning but I still hate that).

I'm exactly the same way (except that I simply don't believe in god, heaven, or hell)
    Reminds me of another one. I hate that some people dont get how I could believe in just god and heaven and nothing else, but they can easily believe that someone doesn't believe in any of it at all.

Ihave spent an hour trying to tell someone that I believe in god and heaven, but nothing else before. After that I don't waste my breathe anymore. I just tell them that and explain it a litttle if they are willing to listen. if they arent then they do not have an open mind, which is one of my pet peeves. ALWAYS keep an open mind about new things and ideas! doesnt mean you have to like them, do them, believe in them or anything, just keep an open mind and dont downgrade anyone for what they believe. They might just know somehting you dont.

Sheesh, I am good at this ranting thing. I am not sure if that is a bad thing or a good thing.

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ... how one day is great with you and another is bad
    Love my addiction :)