Tell your story about if you ever broke your blackberry and how you did it. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i broke my bb like this thread

Advertisement

Tell your story about if you ever broke your blackberry and how you did it.
    I broke so many so ill add my input a little lata

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: i broke my bb like this thread

I usually just break em by using the desktop manager... LOL

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

This is my first blackberry and knock on wood I won't break it.

However my husband broke both of our sk2's. I was not a happy camper. lol

PIN/ID
    ask me

here are all my water stories

i dropped two in the toilet. once at a resurant. that was fun.... one at home. that was fun too.. power to the yello mr clean gloves.

dropped my 8703e on a fishing boat which proceeded to glide across the floor ever so graciously through a 6" oppening and off into the atlantic ocean. along with 500 contacts and very important info on it.

had an 8700 key word had. a couple of lovely friends of mine grabbed me and my chair at a pool party and ever so nicely threw myself. along with my bb my shoes. my ciggerette. my wallet. and my keys. (keyless entry didnt work after that) into the pool. aww how nice. but the good part is.. they are all crackberry addicts and felt bad after realizing i had my phone. even thou i was screamming my phone my phone. they got me a brand new one.

had a 7250. which as you know is like a tank with a shell around it surprisingly i guess not as durable as i thought. went to go put it on the inner part of my blazer pocket in a rush. missed the pocket and hit just the right part of the curb.. and rip

thats about all i can think of. ohh but i do have one story im proud of. i had a palm 650 when it 1st came out. when i got a new bb i took the palm 650 and roger clemmenzed it into the brick facade of my local mall. people thought i was crazy but i felt liberated haha

and stacey stop messssing with dm.. lol.... beef. its whats for dinner.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Man you got sooooo lucky Michael!!! lol

PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by mikadad
    Went to Sea world on Sat night and rode Journey to Atlantis, put the BB in my cargo pocket of my shorts, I was in the front seat with my 8 yr old daughter, after the first big drop the front of the boat dipped into the water and filled the front of the boat with water and I was soaked, I could not get to the BB cuz of the restraining seat bar, so I had to endure the remainder of the ride panicked that it was toast, finished the ride and jumped off to see it was unscathed... i was so relieved...
    yeah i dont have luck like that specially not in around near or in the vacinity of water. no bueno

CrackBerry08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ec9936
    Quote Originally Posted by mikadad
    Went to Sea world on Sat night and rode Journey to Atlantis, put the BB in my cargo pocket of my shorts, I was in the front seat with my 8 yr old daughter, after the first big drop the front of the boat dipped into the water and filled the front of the boat with water and I was soaked, I could not get to the BB cuz of the restraining seat bar, so I had to endure the remainder of the ride panicked that it was toast, finished the ride and jumped off to see it was unscathed... i was so relieved...
    Use plastic sandwich bags for protecting phones and electronics.I went swimming in Puerto Rico with my wallet in my pocket. Everything got soaked, but my Motorola card key still worked