Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mine was self proclaimed when I was thinking of names for a software startup while ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

Advertisement

mine was self proclaimed when I was thinking of names for a software startup while I was in highschool.

This can all be found on my site:

Neo Rabid Software – New software that is marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.

or

Neo Rabid Software – New and with excessive enthusiasm for useful coding.
    Same thing just one is a shortened version.

I guess it doesnt make sense when you actually think about it but, when I was younger it made perfectly good sense. The concept was to make useful programs and task management software to help with people everyday lifes. It started when I was in highschool making calculator programs for Texas Instruments line of calculators. I then started programming basic, javascript, and autoit (very basic programming languages). I then started learning OOP, object-oriented programming (Java, C++, and PHP), I messed around with it for 3 years at the college level then started what people call REAL LIFE. my life revolves around work, college classes, and getting bills paid. There is hardly any time left for programming and hosting even if I make time.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Mine is actually a three parts name, 1st. Evo short for the Mitsubishi lancer evolution. (wich I love them so much that I even have a tatto of the Mitsubishi logo on my left anklen. Is like 3" by 4") 17 is for my birth day. And 25 is for a ex birth day. So put it all together and is evo1725.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    neo - VERY interesting! You seem like a very talented person, congrats on that. There are SO MANY people who don't have an ounce of talent in their entire bodies, it's sad but true, that's why I get frustrated/angry anytime I see talent or potential in someone and they DON'T take advantage of it. You have to look at these talents as gifts, they're not given to everyone, so enjoy it and expore it.

evo - Very cool! I like Evo's too man, they're great cars....right now I have a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R, I have a cold air intake, nismo headers and a nismo exhause, I love that thing, it's been giving me trouble lately though, had a failed lifter, before I got the headers I had to replace the cat, and just last year I blew the head gasket LOL. Uhhh, it's fun but sometimes it's just NOT worth it ya kno.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I feel you. I got an evo. But man I'm still paying for it. And the insurence is kinda high I'm 23 years old with a racing car. They don't think is a good combination. And to top it off performance part for my car are a lil to high too. Beside I live in California and if I do any big change to the car It will be illegal
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Oh man, yeah, I feel you too bro! I fortunately own my Nissan, I paid it off 2 years ago So I don't feel so bad when I do have to dish out some cash to fix it ya know! I also have a little 96 Civic that I use just to get to work, it's a little beater LOL but it's cool, it's really good on gas and it's pretty clean too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12