Alrighty stackers.... I just read a thread where someone said that Pinstack is pretty much ... Stackers' Lounge forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

How Would You Describe Music? What Does It Mean To You?

Advertisement

Alrighty stackers....

I just read a thread where someone said that Pinstack is pretty much dead, I don't agree, yet, there has been a lot less posts than normal, not sure why, but I figured I'd start a new topic.

How Would You Describe Music? What Does It Mean To You?

Well, for me Music is my life, truly, I love music, I like to call it "Medicine". Because, there is a song to cure EVERYTHING! Whether you're down/sad, depressed, heartbroken, angry or even happy, there's a song to help you cope with any and all emotions. I've been through a lot in my life, and I must thank music for being there for me, I listen to it all, from Reggae to Oldies, from Rock to Jazz or from Hip-Hop to Dance, ALL. I'm thankful to be opened minded when it comes to music, because it really opens you up as a person, you see things differently, it lets you know that you're NOT alone. There's plenty of songs that make me cry, there's songs that make me laugh with joy, there's others that take me back in time or remind me of good times....above all, I love the songs that send chills down my spine, the songs that damn near choke you with their lyrics and harmony, you're amazed and in love. That's what I feel music is, and what it means to me.

baber54 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nobody is gonna respond, this place croaked.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    baber54 - Oh c'mon, have some faith!

How come you took the time to type out negative as opposed to typing out your thoughts on "Music"???

baber54 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Music is motivation to me.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Music motivates everyone- it relaxes me and i agree to an extent that it is medicine-- it seems there is a kind of song for everything whether english/spanish or another language-- music is relaxing and is not dead!!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Music is an escape and can take you on a journey
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm a dj so music means the world to me. I will honestly say that music can pretty much determine the mood I am in. If I'm in a bad mood just listen to my music you'll know.