​I would like to know how many of you Stack Attackers are packing, and what ... Stackers' Lounge forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

How many Stacker carry a concealed handgun?

Advertisement

​I would like to know how many of you Stack Attackers are packing, and what it is you pack? And why? Which handgun you prefer. Also anyone have a Desert Eagle Beretta? I am asking cuz I have never had a gun never wanted one, but in the last mth. There has been gunfire, a girl get kidnapped, and my front door wide open one day when I woke up. I live in what used to be a up scale part of town. Lottsa nice houses, rich people.great school district, this town was rated number 8 a couple years ago as safest place to live in USA, but lately seems as if kids are getting ballsier and braver. Crime is everywhere, you cannot avoid it. Not too mention, the end of days coming. Lol

iLord is DEAD!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Used to have a lot of guns, but it's been awhile, so I'm sure what I used to have vs. what's available now are two different things.

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    Think I will keep mine a secret!
    :) iNurse :)

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    We had a break in when we lived in Texas and it did cause my wife a lot of concern, we considered getting a gun, but instead decided on prevention (we bought a Rottweiler puppy ). We did install a monitored alarm, but in my opinion unless it is connected by cell phone it is not of much use, now the Rottweiler was much more useful, not only is she a good and faithful puppy, she also deters any unwanted guests from even walking up to the door, particularly when she is standing on her hind legs at the window growling and drawling with that hungry look in her eyes.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2