Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

I'm planning to create a new google and perhaps an operating system to promote it...ok ... Stackers' Lounge forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I'm planning to create a new google and perhaps an operating system to promote it...ok yeah just kidding, the website is for a small nursery school so it just needs a few pictures and details of the school such as contact details, perhaps a bit of history about the business and maybe a few announcements and that's about it. the reason for no adds is the family member does/dose (can't remember what the english teacher said) not want to see adds promoting adult material or competitors (you have no control over adds).

though please tell me more about that google option Mark, were you referring to a gmail account ?

and thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it

and cooley (eyebrow raised) ...what is this "pinstacks new buzz word" entity you speak of ?
    Last edited by KTW; 04-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I dose not know what you're talking about.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hey, KTW how about Facebook. It's all there, ripe for the taking. I know a couple of schools here that just use FB. It's more efficient, as much as I hate to say it.

KTW
    I'll speak to the family member. thanks for the suggestion del.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    Google Sites is a good option - no ads, simple to design. If you have a Google membership find Google Sites and go from there. It's free, provides some design tools and templates, and is very convenient.
    please give me the exact url and by google membership are you referring to a gmail account ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12