Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my sweety needed one for work, so I figured I should have ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: How did you get your first BB?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my sweety needed one for work, so I figured I should have one so I wouldn't steal hers all the time and could give her personal tech support and not saying "I dunno" to every question. A coworker wanted to get rid of his 7130 so I traded him a ticket to the Iron Bowl plus my e815

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Blah after having a crap ton of Motorola's (moddable but not too much), I got bored.
    Got a new job at the beginning of last year and had $$$ to spend and nothing to buy.

Went to cingular and checked out a few phones... was looking at a treo and bb pearl. The pearl had just come out the day before and I thought it was cute, but was really looking at the treo because of the touch screen. BUT then I moved the trackball on the pearl and I was hooked.

Paid full price for the damn thing...

And I've had 3 bb's since... yes, I'm an addict
    /~*brooke

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Well I walked into the AT&T store to purchase another HTC slider since I already had the HTC 8125. Didn't plan to look around for I knew which one I wanted. Yet I happen to look back from the center floor desk and the silver slick shiny object caught my eye. Now my friend had a blackberry but not the one I had seen. The Blackberry Curve!!! It was like love at first sight. I bought it without knowing anything about it. Now I know everything about it and will never go back to Windows Media phones.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Upgraded from my previous phone to the BB online.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12