So I go to the dentist today to get a couple cavities filled... they shot ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Horrible Trip To The Dentist

Advertisement

So I go to the dentist today to get a couple cavities filled... they shot me up with double novacaine and had me open my mouth real wide... when having me bite down afterwords, I couldn't do it right. My jaw became disjointed!!! So the dentist tells me that's normal (which never happened to me before so I"m freaking out!) and not to talk until the swelling goes down otherwise it will disjoint again!

So I work in AT&T Telesales! Which means my job is to answer the phones and set up service and crap, and we're really strict when it comes to not coming to work for whatever reason. You get a point for missing a day. 4 points you get a write up, 7 you get fired. When your late you get like half points and crap!

So after I calmed down, I left the dentist and drove all the way to work an hour early to talk to my HR person thingee and tell them what happened, my dentist wrote me a note and everything. They told me to come in anyway and wait until the novacaine wears off (even though talking keeps dijointing my jaw!), they said once it wears off to hop back on the phones!!!

Thanks AT&T!!!

YEah no word on the wisdom teeth yet either... I'm starting to get second thoughts now!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!
    I got the dentist today too. But imma have fun cause he knocks me out
    "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they will be when you kill them"

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    damn that really stinks man!
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    That's horrible and they didn't send you home. Even I'm not that mean and that's saying something

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    That's horrible and they didn't send you home. Even I'm not that mean and that's saying something
    They made me chair-ride... which is listening to someone else's calls, and listening to them make money. The novacain wore off after 4 hours, in thta 4 hours I didn't open my mouth. Once all the muscles relaxed, I was talking, able to partake in the potlock we were having and I got to eat cold food, then I hopped on the phones. I had an 80 minute call and my mouth started getting sore again.

It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    Get braces as an adult, and then see how much you hate life.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    hahahahaha, welcome to the evil empire, glad I'm not a part of it anymore.

Tucker

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    wow.. you had a bad trip.. I go tomorrow. now im nervous...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Gotta love being part of the ATT family, sounds like they still could care less about their reps like they did when I worked there in the past. Are you union? I was and if so I would get my union rep involved, ppl laugh but working for them you need somebody there to help make sure you don't get screwed over by them!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~