Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 158

Well haven't seen your pic but the way you say that stories you must be ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #91
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152

    Advertisement



    Well haven't seen your pic but the way you say that stories you must be pretty for guys wanting to chat to you but then again you are a girl so that would be just part of it
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I do have a pic of me on my profile here. I just don't have one on my phone.

  2. #92
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    No dude no body wants to see your raton


    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Seriously, no one wants a pic of my raton?


    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #93
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Well haven't seen your pic but the way you say that stories you must be pretty for guys wanting to chat to you but then again you are a girl so that would be just part of it

    I have been deleted from guys' lists or called a liar because guys can't get over the fact that I'm disabled.


  4. #94
    HotCelica's Avatar
    HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Posts
    305
    I have met some pretty cool peeps off of Pinstack. I talk to MotoUp a lot. Just gotta control who you talk to lol. I could care less who has my PIN as I can delete them easy. The cool kids I keep on my list and I have actually given out my phone number to people.

  5. #95
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    What do you mean by disable??? Well that is if you want to tell me

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I have been deleted from guys' lists or called a liar because guys can't get over the fact that I'm disabled.

  6. #96
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    Kinda confused by your question (which always confuses me when someone says that).


  7. #97
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    Well phone number that just if o really trust that person


    Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    I have met some pretty cool peeps off of Pinstack. I talk to MotoUp a lot. Just gotta control who you talk to lol. I could care less who has my PIN as I can delete them easy. The cool kids I keep on my list and I have actually given out my phone number to people.

  8. #98
    HotCelica's Avatar
    HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Posts
    305
    I would assume he means, how are you disabled

  9. #99
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    Well then why you say you are??? That confuses me more???


    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Kinda confused by your question (which always confuses me when someone says that).

  10. #100
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    Ok now I understand the question. I was born paralyzed from the waist down and as soon as some guys saw me say this before or after I showed them my pic, most conversations ended.


  11. #101
    HotCelica's Avatar
    HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Ok now I understand the question. I was born paralyzed from the waist down and as soon as some guys saw me say this before or after I showed them my pic, most conversations ended.
    I hate people like that. My best friend is paralyzed from the chest down and he is pretty much the coolest person ever. He was in a car accident when he was 7 and he just makes the best of his life

  12. #102
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    I don't like it either but that's what I have to deal with.


  13. #103
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    Well I don't see the why they make such a big deal out of that really but that shouldn't bother you at all just don't pay attention to that


    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Ok now I understand the question. I was born paralyzed from the waist down and as soon as some guys saw me say this before or after I showed them my pic, most conversations ended.

  14. #104
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    Easier said than done at times.


  15. #105
    wallace614's Avatar
    wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Posts
    152
    Well I know but that's what I think but if you are talking about guys of the forums that did that to you well that's bad

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Easier said than done at times.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •