Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

I only give my PIN out to people that I may have a connection with. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

I only give my PIN out to people that I may have a connection with. I think only maybe 4 or 5 people have my PIN
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Serious about what man you trippin me out with sentences
    {? . , : ; !} The bracketed items are punctuation marks. Sentences are a wonderful addition to the world. I promise.

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Lol you just love to give me a hard time huh? ... J/k

Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    {? . , : ; !} The bracketed items are punctuation marks. Sentences are a wonderful addition to the world. I promise.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Absolutely not. I am only but a kind soul trying to be helpful. It is and never will be part of my persona to give anyone a hard time.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Haha I have posted my pin everywhere only seven friends but I talk to them all~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Haha your just and angel! Lol

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    If You say so dude

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksrussian View Post
    I booted erica cause she got pissed !
    Not funny. I was being serious in my previous post.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Lol actually you booted me cause you got mad cause of pictures I was kidding...

I don't remember having your pin on my list and by this conversation, I don't think I want it now.

Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    I also added him and he was normal but out of nowhere he just said am bi and started asking all this weird things he would say "I get turn on by guys underwear" and asked me what was I wearing and when I told him I didn go that way he just said oh work is busy next thing you know he deleted me like 3 hours ago

I just had this happen to me. I was in a decent conversation and when the person asked if I was chesty, and I said I don't talk about that the contact just disappeared. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Ah erica I'm sorry to hear that.
    At least you know there are still some pretty chill people out there.

I really don't have a GREAT story to tell but I've had a few people come and go (haha I said come and go) on my BBM list. I keep a pretty healthy one and I don't ever really have a hard time with anyone.

The ONLY thing that has happened to me was this one A** hole getting all kinds of mad because I was asking about the town they live in, the climate, night life, property values and what not. I even explained that I'm looking to move soon and this one chick gets all hurt because "that's individual people opinions" "your wasting your time" And that "they don't matter to anyone except the person giving out the opinion".

I'm sitting there all, WTF I'm just asking about where a good place to live would be and this lady is going off about how her opinion is worthless to me. And starts telling me I'm weird because I'm getting people's points of view on the towns they live in!!
    WTH it's not like I'm being all creepy and asking for address's and zip codes I just wanted to know how she liked living in florida, what the weather is like, is it better to live in a city or outside. Things like that. Maybe I was being weird but I really don't think so...

Now BESnoob there is a stand up character. I ask about oregon, and he was cool enough to want to show me around when I get out there.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is. Lighten up people (I'm referring to the weirdo's here not you guys). BBM is just a way of making new connections and keeping up with them in real time.
    BE COOL!!
    Noone wants to stand and talk to a pervert on the street corner, and no one wants to do it through their phone.
    You want cyber s*x you need to hit up the appropriate chat room with an IRC client. Don't waste good peoples time through BBM. Your going to make people fear ever accepting a new request....

Ok so anyway, my rant is over.
    If people here want a cool BBM friend my pin is posted in my profile. Hit me up. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm used to it by now but people could be a little more courteous and respect the fact that my body is something I will talk about but not in a sexual manner. This is also why I'm a little shy about revealing the fact that I have a disability until someone asks me a question about something I'm not able to do physically.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    See that sucks!
    You shouldn't have to feel like that!

I'm sorry you've had such a rough time with it.

I mean you are (IMO) a senior member here and you have the respect of the entire pinstack community (you have mine and a lot of ther peoples anyway). You shouldn't be treated disrespectfully.
    Ok no one should be treated disrespectfully but the higher up's especially.

My opinion.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 01-24-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks. I've gotten to the point to where I just outright boot someone off my list if they don't like what I say or I ignore them to the point that they get disgusted and delete themselves.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast