Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I have met cool people and I have met weird people....some people I have had ... Stackers' Lounge forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

I have met cool people and I have met weird people....some people I have had on there for over a year now! It's really cool to get to know people, but I think there are like TWO people that I have really gotten to KNOW...instead of just casual chat, KWIM?

I will delete someone if I dont talk to them for a while or if they can't use english---and I'm not talking about just LEARNING it so it's kinda bad and backwards; I'm talking abt talk like thiz cuz they dnt knw how to uz real words or sumpting
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I ve always had mine posted and never have had anything bad, but then im a guy, and girls are usually to nice to pick on me haha.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just deleted 2 people off my bbmessenger list. I'll keep you posted when I remove more weirdos off of it.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    What do you mean by weirdos..? I mean well am guessing you are a guy so let's face it girls are the ones target by weirdos...well at least most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I just deleted 2 people off my bbmessenger list. I'll keep you posted when I remove more weirdos off of it.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Good answer. You really gave it a thought to that one

Quote Originally Posted by trenafisher View Post
    You know I find it funny wen I sr all these threads about ppl not wanting to post their pins and horror stories...lol....I duno why its such a big deal....I've prolly been lucky to only encounter really kool peeps thru bbm...but at the same time I've had a couple questionable ppl,but u just let them kno wut ur about from jump and things should either proceed or end at that. No need to take it so serious....I mean we all kno there are weirdos out there....but at least it makes for a good story and a laugh...lol...at least to me it does....
    But that's my two cents....
    And yes my pin is posted,feel free to holler if ur kool, and if not I'm well aware of that risk! Lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    By the way you wrote your reply am gussing you are a girl and if that's true well you must know by now that weirdos or pervs idk how you call them are everywhere schools,streets,sites, you can never be sure the only thing you can do is be careful and maybe you would get a good laugh like someone here said

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I have met cool people and I have met weird people....some people I have had on there for over a year now! It's really cool to get to know people, but I think there are like TWO people that I have really gotten to KNOW...instead of just casual chat, KWIM?

I will delete someone if I dont talk to them for a while or if they can't use english---and I'm not talking about just LEARNING it so it's kinda bad and backwards; I'm talking abt talk like thiz cuz they dnt knw how to uz real words or sumpting

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    LOL nowornever!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    I dont like when people request me, and I then accept it, yet they dont talk to me. Such a waste of time. I delete people simply because they dont talk.
    to accomplish great things
    we must not only act,
    but also dream not only plan,
    but also believe.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Yeah that happened to me a lot is like they think just because they send a request we are going to be all over them wanting to talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by babiigurlx3 View Post
    I dont like when people request me, and I then accept it, yet they dont talk to me. Such a waste of time. I delete people simply because they dont talk.

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Yeah that happened to me a lot is like they think just because they send a request we are going to be all over them wanting to talk to them
    to accomplish great things
    we must not only act,
    but also dream not only plan,
    but also believe.

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I have had my PIN posted for a very long time and I have met a couple people in the past that I still talk to as well as people that I just recently added and I have been talking to alot. Never had any problems with weirdos or anything. Although pretty much all the people on my BBM are trusted people on the stacks. I very rarely send out invites to people I let them add me. The only person that I sent a request to was MotoUp and that was because he sent me his PIN instead of just adding me lol.

Edit: And as far as people deleting me? I could really care less, if you don't want to talk to me then whatever. I don't live and breath by BBM, it's just an extra lil chat program

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    People who get upset because they were taken off of someones list needs to get out more. its kinda like taking someone off of your top friends on myspace and you get that nasty IM.. "You took me off of yoru top friends? WTF, I see how it is, see you dont like me apparently blah blah blah, im a stupid whore blah blah blah you dont listen when I talk" hahaha
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    LMAO brettxw your hilarious!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    yeah she totally gets what am saying

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9

Thumbs up She is right

She totally gets what am saying , if you request someone and they accept your request you should start by saying hi thats all am saying

Quote Originally Posted by babiigurlx3 View Post
    exactly...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast