Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

You know I was talking with this guy and he justs deleted me right after ... Stackers' Lounge forum

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9

Smile ho do you feel about pep deleting you

Advertisement

You know I was talking with this guy and he justs deleted me right after we chat that I really don't like idk why.... Oh also how you feel about people adding you or accepting your request and not talking to you
    Last edited by wallace614; 01-23-2009 at 11:42 AM. Reason: miss a letter

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I sir, will not answer that. I love this thread though. I hope it lasts a while. I'm anxious to read some of the answers that may follow. Peace to you, and good living.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I haven't deleted anyone from BBM, how can you tell if someone deltes you??

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well the one reason I deleted someone in the middle with talking to them is cause about 10 mins into the convo. the guy starts asking me if I would like to get involved with some sort of investment opportunity or business deal. Um sorry, please don't take my pin of off the stacks and pretty much start asking me for money. I don't have many pin friends. just a few friends and my sister. But this was the reason I took my pin off my profile.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    ^^Very good idea. Having your pin in your profile is asking for trouble.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Exactly Lavagirl. Had it posted when I first joined, learned my lesson the hard way!!!!

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    I wiped my storm so stackers: crazy cajun krosli offthehorseceo berryadict and brettxw pleassse PM me your pins! Thanks!
    Last edited by Aleksrussian; 01-23-2009 at 04:24 PM.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    And who ever else wants to be my friend! Also if you delete someone they just will disappear on their list

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Happens to me all the time. I also delete people if the conversation goes to the toilet and they start calling me names or talk about sex.

Just last night I deleted someone after they wanted my phone number. And this was someone who thought they were helping me out by preaching about not posting my pin.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    I booted erica cause she got pissed !

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Thanks man and like I said before I just try to take up things a notch and have a good convo...you know hope it gets feed back

Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    I sir, will not answer that. I love this thread though. I hope it lasts a while. I'm anxious to read some of the answers that may follow. Peace to you, and good living.

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Pin posting is a no no for sure. There should be a warning before you add it to your profile here on the stacks. Some new blackberry users may not be wise to the situations that can arise from posting their pin.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9

Arrow hhh

Sound like you say that from experience ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    ^^Very good idea. Having your pin in your profile is asking for trouble.
    Last edited by wallace614; 01-23-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    You know I find it funny wen I sr all these threads about ppl not wanting to post their pins and horror stories...lol....I duno why its such a big deal....I've prolly been lucky to only encounter really kool peeps thru bbm...but at the same time I've had a couple questionable ppl,but u just let them kno wut ur about from jump and things should either proceed or end at that. No need to take it so serious....I mean we all kno there are weirdos out there....but at least it makes for a good story and a laugh...lol...at least to me it does....
    But that's my two cents....
    And yes my pin is posted,feel free to holler if ur kool, and if not I'm well aware of that risk! Lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    No is not, is just that you got to test people when you first meet them or chat with them

Quote Originally Posted by mdh00 View Post
    Pin posting is a no no for sure. There should be a warning before you add it to your profile here on the stacks. Some new blackberry users may not be wise to the situations that can arise from posting their pin.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast