I have an ETrade brokerage account, and am considering opening up a savings. They are ... Stackers' Lounge forum

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C

High Yield Savings

Advertisement

I have an ETrade brokerage account, and am considering opening up a savings. They are offering 3.01%APY. what i can not seem to find is an information page on this type of account. id like to know wether this is an introductory offer?

they mention no account minimums, but that doesnt necessarily mean there is no minimum for that rate...or does it?

is the rate variable, when i opened my etrade brokerage account, they were advertising the max rate savings at 3.3%, if the rates are fixed, i wish i would have acted then....

thanks for any and all info

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    nvm, found it, feels like im being ignored sometimes...

anyways fyi:

Complete Savings Account
    Rate information: Your interest rate and APY may change at any time. Please see the "Current Yields" disclosure for information regarding this account's current interest rates and corresponding APYs.

Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest is compounded daily. Interest will compound from the date of deposit to the last full day before the date of withdrawal. Interest will be credited to your account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest through the last full day prior to the account closure.

Minimum initial deposit: A minimum initial deposit of $1 is required to open this account.

Minimum balance: There is no minimum daily balance requirement.

Online statements: Complete Savings Account requires that all account statements for this and any other E*TRADE Bank account (as applicable) be delivered electronically. Account statements will be delivered online instead of via mail.

Transaction limitations: Withdrawal limits apply. Under Federal regulations related to these types of accounts, account holders are allowed up to six withdrawals or transfers (for example, using Quick Transfer) from their account in any calendar month. Inbound Quick Transfers are not subject to any limits. If transaction limitations are exceeded, we may close the account, or convert it to an E*TRADE Checking account, or remove the account's transfer and draft capacity. Funds may be transferred to another Bank account by written request signed by the account holder(s), by telephone request through Bank personnel, or by the Bank's 24 hour voice-activated system, over the Internet, or by electronic funds transfer, if you subscribe to such services. See your Account Agreement for additional details.

Fees:
    1. $15 will be assessed per each Bank Check request. One Bank check request may be requested per month.
    2. See "Additional Fees Applicable To All Accounts" for other fees that may apply

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    also:

Annual Percentage Yield is effective 01/08/2009 and is subject to change. Rates are subject to change daily and fees may reduce earnings. A $1 minimum deposit is required to open a new account. Withdrawal limits apply. Online statements required. Under Federal regulations related to these types of accounts, account holders are allowed up to six withdrawals or transfers (for example, using Quick Transfer) from their account in any calendar month. Inbound Quick Transfers are not subject to any limits.