Crackberry is so wonderful and everyone seems to enjoy it, how hard would it be ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Hey mods, just a thought..

Advertisement

Crackberry is so wonderful and everyone seems to enjoy it, how hard would it be to create an additional link to crackberry like maybe crackberry hobbies, we could break it down into sub-catagories like pets,gardening, electronics,fishing, sewing and so forth. There are so many people here with so much info about various hobbies and such, I think it could really take off. Like myself I've (in the past) been a vet tech 10 years. I believe pinstack could really leave all other BB sites in the dust! Anyway just a thought, I'd be willing to donate my time to help in anyway! What does everyone think? Feel free to expand on my idea and run with it in any direction. . Just a thought

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Hey mods, just a thought..

well as far as I am concerned... This is the right place to do it... You should start a thread on your selected hobby... If it is not in this catagory it will more than likely cause I problem, but other than that I say go for it!